Marketing Manager, Series
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Marketing Manager, Series (North America, AU and NZ)
The Netflix marketing team is growing and we're looking for a talented marketing professional to help promote Netflix originals campaigns as we expand our marketing efforts across North America, Australia and New Zealand. This role will partner with internal teams to bring to life impactful and unique original content campaigns bespoke for our markets. Not only will you get a front row seat to some of our most exciting original series like Stranger Things, Narcos, and 13 Reasons Why, but you will be creating exciting holistic marketing campaigns that touch online and offline environments.
• 8 years of experience working as a brand manager or regional marketing manager.
• BA/BS degree required.
• Experience managing strategy at a top creative or media agency and also inhouse/client side, is highly preferred.
• Experience developing marketing campaigns from scratch including positioning framework, audience identification, and launch roadmaps.
• Strength in leading fast-moving cross-functional teams towards a seamless and integrated marketing campaign.
• Experience developing creative strategy and leading campaign development.
• A history of creating disruptive messaging that generates earned media and social buzz.
• Strong level of digital fluency with ability to plan and adapt digital plans based on a strong understanding of digital metrics.
• Familiarity with testing marketing hypothesis and the analytics used to measure the results.
• Understanding of the various communication channels (publicity, social, etc.) that lead to a successful marketing campaign is critical.
• Experience managing product or content campaigns, that are connected to the larger brand objective.
• Entertainment experience is preferred.
• This position entails working with a small team of marketers to craft a regional marketing strategy for large scale national 360 brand campaigns across digital, TV, print, events, etc. with an emphasis on digital.
• Work closely with internal teams to drive information gathering and data analysis efforts to drive campaign optimization and future enhancement of media plans.
• Manage day to day plan execution and work alongside creative teams to ensure creative is well aligned to strategy.
• Oversee programmatic media strategy for individual campaigns to ensure a high level of efficacy.
• Manage agency on development of media tactics and ultimate execution of the campaign.
• Lead regional campaign planning between creative teams, media agency, and operational team to drive flawless execution of campaigns.
• Representative of our team in planning and strategy meetings as well as presentations to key stakeholders such as talent and producers.