Marketing Manager, Mexico
NetflixMexico City, CA
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to be joining the Netflix team as we open offices in Mexico City and continue to transform entertainment globally. Our marketing is focused on generating demand for Netflix through creating breakthrough campaigns for some of the most compelling exclusive content in the world. The Mexican market is passionate about entertainment so we wish to complement the talent pool of the marketing team by adding someone who combines creative skills with solid strategic thinking.
• Develop organic communication strategies that can ignite fan bases for existing or new titles (both Local and Global) in order to increase word of mouth and viewing.
• Co-lead the creative development of earned (organic social) and paid media for Mexican titles (e.g. La Casa de las Flores) working closely with external partners and other Netflix teams in order to develop first class integrated communication projects.
• Lead the launch strategy and campaign development, including adaptation of Global titles through stunts, guerrilla, content, digital innovation or other tactics.
• Think digital first in order to innovative messaging strategies while using any media that will make the idea stronger.
• Develop strategies to help grow the Mexican market along with other internal teams (Publicity, Brand & Editorial, Communications and Partner Marketing).
• Co-develop brand communication efforts with Brand & Editorial and PR teams.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
• Have a track record of building world-class creative campaigns, content creation to fuel brand love or disruptive new product/services launches in Mexico and/or Latin America for entertainment brands or consumer focused products and/or services.
• A deep understanding of social media and digital tactics with the ability to tell stories for the Mexican market regardless of medium.
• Understand the essence of what connects consumers to entertainment brands and how to translate that connection into campaigns that create a passionate following.
• Seek opportunistic dates/events to promote Netflix and its shows/movies (i.e ComicCon)
• A desire to thrive in our unique culture.
• Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously without the support of a large team and to work both independently and in close collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders (internal & external).
• 8 years experience working in marketing, social teams or creative/digital agency.
• Fully bilingual (English and Spanish).
• Bachelor's Degree in relevant field.
To be considered, please submit your resume / CV in English