Marketing Manager, Awards - UCAN
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Awards are always in season and the Netflix marketing team is growing and we're looking for a talented marketing professional to help manage Netflix Awards media campaigns across films, series, and documentaries.
The Manager of Awards Marketing will work on the cross-functional Awards team, developing and managing the media marketing campaigns for Emmys, Oscars, Guilds, etc. across outdoor, print, digital, TV, radio, and activations. We are looking for a marketer to manage day-to-day media plan execution and work alongside the internal teams (creative, publicity, social, content) to align on strategy and bring these campaigns to life. This person will work closely with and manage the agency on the development of media tactics and the ultimate execution of the campaigns.
• The ideal candidate is a strong leader, can flourish in our unique company culture, and is eager to work among like-minded colleagues and embrace the company's philosophies
• 8 years of experience working in entertainment marketing and able to successfully strategize, execute and communicate innovative media marketing campaigns
• Extensive knowledge of the Awards industry and experience managing For Your Consideration marketing campaigns is a must
• Experience in media planning and media campaign management, including print, out of home, digital, TV, radio.
• Client and/or agency experience is a plus
• Understanding of the various communication channels (publicity, social, etc.) that lead to a successful marketing campaign is critical.
• Experience communicating with talent is preferred.
• The ideal candidate is high energy, motivated, has strong relationship-building capabilities and a capacity to work in a very fast-paced environment.
• You are a proactive self-starter who does not need to be told what to do and will be resourceful in order to find solutions to any challenge.
• You are passionate and curious about the Awards landscape across Films, Series and Documentaries.
• You are organized with a strong attention to detail.
• You are able to manage multiple tasks and shifting priorities under deadlines.
• You are excited about advertising, driven to innovate and create disruptive campaigns that break the mold, generating earned media and social buzz.
• You are scrappy and relentless in trying to problem-solve.
• You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!