Marketing Lead, Taiwan
NetflixHsinchu City, HK
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to join Netflix. We are shaping the future of global entertainment, bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide. Our marketing is focused on bringing consumers to our service through breakthrough campaigns for some of the most compelling, exclusive content in the world. Since launching Netflix worldwide, we have witnessed exciting public reaction and early growth in Asia, and want to scale our operations in the region. We are looking to build a team of passionate, creative, local experts to make Netflix a meaningful contributor to pop culture and a beacon of the entertainment industry in Taiwan. As Marketing Lead, Taiwan, you will be responsible for developing local strategy and insights for the market, leading best-in-class creative campaigns for our global titles, and driving our social Marketing efforts to impact business growth.
• You will lead our Marketing efforts in Taiwan, consisting of our Film and Series marketing and Social Marketing
• You will lead all facets of marketing strategy from paid media to social engagement, to local launch activations
• You will develop creative assets (trailers, key art) for our Netflix Originals in Taiwan, and your cross-functional management (Consumer insights, comms, etc.) will be critical
• You will manage creative and media agencies to deliver your title campaigns
We are looking for someone who
• Has deep knowledge in running 360-campaigns, from strategy development to tactical execution (including media planning, creative brief, AV/trailers development, and production)
• Has a deep understanding of the social media landscape: platform best practices and consumer (social) media behaviors.
• Is a strategic thinker with a business mind: identifying key challenges and critical levers to drive the growth of Netflix in the market.
• Has a deep understanding of consumer insights and how they are translated into creative strategy and campaigns.
• Has deep knowledge and passion for Taiwanese pop culture. Has a proven track record of building world-class creative and launching campaigns that spark excitement and passion within the local community. Is a cross-functional leader who is able to engage, listen and collaborate with internal departments/teams to align early on overall strategy and goals. Is able to effectively communicate different facets of their campaigns to executives, showrunners, talent, and their representatives.
• Appreciates technology and can collaborate with our world-class product team to integrate our campaigns into the member product experience.
• Is an effective collaborator in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment. We will typically have multiple campaigns launching at once.
What we need from you
• Independent, self-starter, a curious individual with at least 10 years of experience in consumer Marketing
• Experience in Entertainment/Gaming is a plus
• A desire to thrive in our unique culture
• Ability to lead a small team (contractors) while still developing and implementing campaigns.
• Native understanding of digital/social marketing combined with the skills to tell compelling stories for the market through media-agnostic ideas
• Deep knowledge of pop culture, having invested thousands of hours consuming content. Someone truly passionate about entertainment, capable of extracting powerful communication insights from our original content
• Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously without the support of a large team, working both independently and in close collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders
• Ability to self-motivate in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment
• Capacity to continuously provide and receive constructive, actionable feedback to and from colleagues