Marketing Director, Mexico
NetflixMexico City, MX
This was removed by the employer on 1/18/2021 2:34:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Marketing Director, Mexico jobs in Mexico City-MX
Search all Marketing Director, Mexico postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Marketing Director, Mexico? Netflix in Latin America
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
This global success came in the wake of systematic investments in multiple international markets, ultimately transforming Netflix into a lovebrand and a vigorous business outside the United States. In this trajectory, Mexico has played an important role being one of the first countries where the service was launched, where Netflix produced its first international series Club de Cuervos, to win one of its first Oscars for Roma, and so much more. Our Mexican consumers and fans are one of the most engaged in the world!
Today, we have a very strong slate of locally produced shows, films, docs, unscripted out of Mexico, and that combined with our great global stories, makes our offer unique, accessible and appealing to the Mexican market. This role will be based in our new office in Mexico City.
This Director role will manage a growing Marketing team elaborating country specific strategies. We seek to hire an experienced professional, inspiring and creative leader who can bring sharp, sophisticated thinking to the team while elevating executional excellence both internally (strategies, presentations, memos, cross-functional collaboration) and externally (campaigns, creative assets).
Experience & Skills
• History of leadership. Key decision maker in a senior marketing role. Someone who felt challenged and energized by the deep transformations these segments went through in the last decade.
• An independent thinker capable of self-motivating and self-managing, thriving with the level of freedom we offer our employees. Someone open to connect autonomously with a vast network of collaborators seeking to understand how Marketing can holistically impact our business.
• Someone versed in Integrated Marketing and Communication tactics, trained in bringing digital and offline media together to create powerful campaigns. An idea oriented mind who can leverage powerful cultural insights to produce earned media results as the basis of our communication efforts.
• An entertainment fan who understands the power of content to transform behaviors and influence pop culture.
• An innovation driven mind in continuous search for new ways to get consumers engaged and execute disruptive world class communication projects that positions Netflix and its contents as a must have/best in class. Someone who is not afraid to take smart risks and who can quickly learn from mistakes.
• Someone experienced in agency/brand relationships building, capable of shaping productive long term relations with external partners by providing continuous feedback.
• An articulate communicator in speech and writing, having Spanish and English as mandatory languages. This Director is expected to represent Mexico in executive forums, providing broad visibility of key aspects of our business company wide.
• Country marketing strategy. You will set and lead the marketing strategy to grow the business leveraging market and audience insights, programming needs, brand positioning; set goals and plans to support the strategy in conjunction with other cross-functional peers.
• Entertainment marketing. You will lead and launch unique campaigns for our Netflix originals and any other high profile content;
• Cross-functional Integration. You will serve as a key voice in assuring marketing, comms, publicity, partner marketing, and editorial & publishing are speaking with one voice.
• Culture building. You will be a strong culture player who can help us propagate and nurture our company values among the growing Mexico team.
• Inspiring leadership: You will lead by example in alignment with our principles of Freedom and Responsibility and Context, not Control, giving individual collaborators the space and support to thrive at Netflix. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.