Market Intelligence Analyst, Content
Full Time Job
Market Intelligence Analyst, Content - EMEA
The talent acquisition team based in London is looking for a binge-watching, pop-culture aficionado to focus on building out our content teams across the EMEA region. We are looking for someone who is exhilarated by the challenges of sourcing, engaging and hiring top talent across countries in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The recruiting researcher will have the opportunity to work across a variety of content genres and functions - helping shape the way in which we grow and providing valuable insights into competitive market trends, recruitment resources, and opportunities for innovation in attracting the best talent in the industry.
An understanding of the entertainment landscape is essential. You should know the major studios, production companies and networks across countries in Europe, the Middle East and Africa and be familiar with how they interact. You are passionate about consuming creative entertainment content and relish the idea of having meaningful conversations with creative professionals about their work in television and film across all genres and formats.
• Partner with the Talent Acquisition team by designing and implementing effective research strategies to map out talent movement and talent trends across a variety of content genres and formats
• Build and maintain current and future candidate pipelines
• Engage with prospective talent for existing and future opportunities
• Exhibit strong point of view in evaluating candidate skill set and background
• Actively collect data on competitors in the EMEA marketplace and create dynamic organizational charts and talent maps of industry-leaders across
• Educate internal business leaders on nuances and intricacies of recruiting in various countries and territories
• Conduct compensation benchmarking and compile concise compensation reports
• Manage topical research around competitive industry changes, initiatives, mergers & acquisitions, layoffs, promotions, and changes in employee compensation.
• Be comfortable presenting relevant reports, research and findings to leaders across the content organization in London and Amsterdam.
• Be the eyes and ears to industry news and provide regular updates to the Talent Acquisition team
• Collect, collate, and input data into our Applicant Tracking System and our existing, internal MIA site
• Support ad hoc projects, training & development initiatives
• Collaborate with peers across US, LATAM and APAC to build progressive and impactful global research strategies and methodologies
• Feel comfortable diving into high-volume projects and be prepared to shift and embrace change; being agile is a must
• Embody Netflix's culture and values - holding self and others accountable to being humble, innovative, transparent, communicative and collaborative