Manager, Us Marketing - Comedy
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/3/2024 10:13:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Manager, Us Marketing - Comedy jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Manager, Us Marketing - Comedy postings
Full Time Job
It's an exciting time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. With over 247 million streaming members in over 190 countries, our approach to marketing is to build innovative, culturally relevant, creatively excellent campaigns that pierce the zeitgeist and drive conversation.
The Netflix Series Marketing team seeks a Creative Marketing Manager to lead the day-to-day development and execution of 360 marketing campaigns for some of Netflix's most exciting comedy series and stand-up specials. The ideal candidate is highly-collaborative with a strategic mindset, strong creative point-of-view, and of course, a great sense of humor.
• Build global 360 creative marketing campaigns for the Netflix Comedy slate including scripted series, stand-up comedy specials, and Netflix is a Joke initiatives (i.e. Netflix is a Joke Fest) - from strategy development to tactical execution of print, trailers, digital/social, and more.
• Act as a liaison to internal cross-functional teams at every step of the campaign, from early strategy through campaign completion.
• Communicate and collaborate directly with talent, showrunners, executive producers, talent representatives and external studios.
• Be the main point of contact with agencies - brief, hire, manage and give feedback to create the best campaigns.
• Collaborate with our international regions to extend your campaign strategy/creative around the world and maximize its impact.
• Lead on-set capture of custom creative assets.
• Manage creative budgets and negotiate scope agreements with external partners
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
• You have built world-class, culturally relevant, conversation-driving creative.
• You can conceptualize and articulate creative strategy and big ideas that people will rally around.
• You understand how to tell a strategic, compelling and cohesive story across all platforms.
• You have worked on 360 campaigns, from strategy development to tactical execution (i.e. AV/trailers, digital/social, print/out-of-home and more).
• You have experience concepting and creative directing marketing photo and A/V shoots.
• You are a cross-functional team player who is able to engage, listen and collaborate with internal departments.
• You can effectively communicate to senior executives, showrunners, producers, talent and talent representatives as needed.
• You are a proactive self-starter, who is resourceful and solution-oriented. You demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
• You strive to innovate, try new technologies and disrupt marketing norms in your work.
• You are passionate and curious about all aspects of the Netflix business.
Our compensation structure consists solely of an annual salary; we do not have bonuses. You choose each year how much of your compensation you want in salary versus stock options. To determine your personal top of market compensation, we rely on market indicators and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to determine your compensation in the market range. The range for this role is $175,000 - $445,000.
Netflix provides comprehensive benefits including Health Plans, Mental Health support, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match, Stock Option Program, Disability Programs, Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts, Family-forming benefits, and Life and Serious Injury Benefits. We also offer paid leave of absence programs. Full-time hourly employees accrue 35 days annually for paid time off to be used for vacation, holidays, and sick paid time off. Full-time salaried employees are immediately entitled to flexible time off. See more detail about our Benefits here.
Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds stronger teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, ancestry, national origin, caste, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic makeup, marital status, or military service.