Manager, Us Films Marketing
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are looking to fill an integral role on the US Marketing team for a Manager of Films Marketing. In this role, you will lead the day-to-day management and execution of title marketing campaigns for an assigned slate of Netflix Original Films. You will be responsible for developing the creative strategy that inspires cross-functional teams, drives big thinking and creates cohesion across every touchpoint of a campaign.
Additionally, you will contribute to broader business tactics beyond title campaigns and pursue learning and development opportunities to consistently grow and evolve as a Netflix marketer.
How do I know if I'm a fit for the role?
• You have a proven track record of building impactful, world-class creative campaigns that connect with audiences and break through the cultural zeitgeist.
• You're passionate about Creative (trailers, art, disruptive stunts) and have experience developing strategic insights to inform 360 marketing campaigns.
• You can own a room when the time asks for it, and you know when to elevate those around you. You are able to engage, listen and collaborate with different teams to align on campaign goals.
• You keep an eye on Social trends and platform evolution to form an understanding of how to apply social and media analytics to fast-moving campaigns.
• You are an effective manager in a fast paced, multifaceted environment that can coordinate multiple campaign launches happening at once.
• You are more interested in a team win than an individual win. Your priority is setting others up for success. If your team members look good, you look good.
• You believe inclusion and diversity are cornerstones of successful marketing teams and successful marketing.
• You inspire and are inspired.
• You are a collaborator.
• You don't mind asking for help or owning a mistake.
• You appreciate technology and can collaborate with our world class product team to integrate our multi-title campaigns within the member product experience.
• You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are eager to flourish in our unique company culture (see Who We Are).
• You love movies.
• Lead multiple title campaigns across various genres from blockbusters to indie films.
• Create and maintain the strategic platform for global marketing campaigns, inclusive of positioning, thematic pillars, audience targets, and conversation goals.
• Oversee the execution of campaign materials (trailers, key art, social) and media activations, acting as the main point of contact with agencies and external partners.
• Communicate campaign strategy with key stakeholders and inspire global cross-functional alignment to ensure campaign cohesion and consistency.
• Be on the front lines of every campaign with publicity and content partners.
• Serve as a primary contact for filmmakers and talent to communicate campaign approach, goals and tactics while delivering a best in class experience to the artists.
• Manage overall title campaign scope, budget and timing, and resources from inception to finishing.
• Partner with the marketing ops team to ensure campaigns are delivered on time, at scale and on budget.
• Maintain a healthy curiosity for areas outside of title level responsibilities and participate in the development and execution of broader business initiatives that impact the film slate.
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $64,000 - $320,000.
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.