Manager, Ucan Paid Social
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The US Paid Social team is responsible for developing world-class paid social campaigns that drive awareness and engagement, connect paid social to our broader media and marketing strategy, explore and leverage key digital partners, educate on best practices and scale campaigns and innovative creative concepts.
The Paid Social Manager will be responsible for the planning, execution and management of paid social campaigns for our title and brand launches as well as setting strategic guidance and best practices around the use of paid social. This person will be a key cross-functional partner to various teams within the marketing org, including US Media, Creative Marketing & Social Marketing.
• 5 years managing and developing strategy for paid social campaigns including campaign execution
• Proficiency in Meta, Twitter, TikTok & YouTube's ad management platforms
• Well versed in paid social best practices, including channel specific creative formats
• Experience with digital innovation and ability to push through breakthrough creative ideas and executions
• Highly detail oriented with an ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced, high volume environment
• Experience with platform level metrics and campaign success evaluations
• Strong communication skills and ability to work cross functionally with multiple stakeholders
• Strong grasp of the overall marketing ecosystem and specifically the role that digital media and paid social plays within
• Up to date with new and emerging social platforms and innovative industry trends
• End to end planning, set up and execution of paid social campaigns across multiple channels, including Meta, TikTok, YouTube and Twitter.
• Work hand in hand with the US Media Team on title level paid social strategy and goals in order to make informed recommendations around targeting, platforms, creative formats and budget allocation
• Serve as a platform expert across various paid social channels with the ability to advise cross functional teams on audience demos, targeting capabilities and creative formats
• Work with key stakeholders at Meta, Google, TikTok, Twitter, and other digital partners on ways to best leverage their platforms and opportunities for 1st to market digital innovation
• Act as a resource to the US Marketing team to provide paid social creative best practices and recommendations with a focus on ways to execute breakthrough creative concepts
• Partner with the Business Strategy team on campaign success evaluation as well as strategic principles and guidelines that are in line with our marketing goals
• Provide feedback to partner teams on tooling needs for campaign planning & execution efficiency
• Understand, advocate, and embody the company's values and team goals