Manager, Ucan Creative Marketing - Series
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/26/2023 12:13:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Manager, Ucan Creative Marketing - Series jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Manager, Ucan Creative Marketing - Series postings
Full Time Job
It's an exciting time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. With over 233 million streaming members in over 190 countries, our approach to marketing is to build innovative, culturally relevant, creatively excellent campaigns that pierce the zeitgeist and drive conversation.
The Netflix Series Marketing team seeks a Creative Marketing Manager to lead the day-to-day development and execution of 360 marketing campaigns for some of Netflix's most exciting genre series.
• Build global 360 creative marketing campaigns for some of Netflix's most exciting genre series -- from strategy development to tactical execution (including AV/trailers, digital/social, print/out-of-home and more).
• Act as a liaison to internal x-functional teams at every step of the campaign, from early strategy through campaign completion.
• Collaborate with our regions to extend your campaign strategy/creative around the world and maximize its impact.
• Be the main point of contact with agencies - brief, hire, manage and give feedback to create the best campaigns.
• Communicate and collaborate with external studios, showrunners, producers, talent and talent representatives where needed.
• Lead on-set capture of custom creative assets.
• Manage budget.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
• You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in an entertainment marketing/social department at a network, studio, agency or brand.
• You have a passion for television.
• You have built world-class, culturally relevant, conversation-driving creative.
• You can conceptualize and articulate creative strategy and big ideas that people will rally around.
• You understand how to tell a strategic, compelling and cohesive story across all platforms.
• You have worked on 360 campaigns, from strategy development to tactical execution (i.e. AV/trailers, digital/social, print/out-of-home and more).
• You have experience with marketing shoots.
• You are a cross-functional team player who is able to engage, listen and collaborate with internal departments.
• You can effectively communicate to executives, showrunners, producers, talent and talent representatives as needed.
• You are a proactive self-starter, who is resourceful and solution-oriented. You demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
• You strive to innovate, try new technologies and disrupt marketing norms in your work.
• You are passionate and curious about all aspects of the Netflix business.
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $175,000 - $445,000
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.