Manager, Tudum Social
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/27/2023 3:13:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Manager, Tudum Social jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Manager, Tudum Social postings
Full Time Job
Netflix is one of the world's leading entertainment services with 233 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, films and games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can play, pause and resume watching as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time.
Tudum is Netflix's official editorial fan destination, where our daily breaking news, original videos, exclusive interviews and behind the scenes storytelling reach millions of Netflix fans every month. We're only a year and a half old but growing fast. And we're looking for a highly motivated, creative social & community expert to join our team as we seek to help fans discover and connect with the Tudum.com brand and its content - primarily via strategic off-platform curation.
The right candidate will be entrepreneurial, unafraid to take creative risks and be as passionate about digital media, storytelling and strategic audience building as we are. They will also be highly collaborative and excited to work across multiple teams to help package Tudum storytelling so it reaches and resonates with fans across Netflix's many social touchpoints, globally.
Supporting the end-to-end audience journey from awareness to conversion, the ideal candidate will be instrumental in building and enhancing social audience connection with Tudum storytelling and the Netflix IP that lives there while experimenting with new ways to engage digital communities. You will identify and implement key optimization tactics across multiple social channels and platforms that support the brand's overall mission and audience growth strategy. This position is based in Los Angeles, CA.
• Lead, shape and implement the channel strategy for Netflix Tudum on Twitter and lead curation efforts of Tudum storytelling across the Netflix social ecosystem, in partnership with the Netflix Social Team and the Tudum editorial team.
• Consistently ideate, create and curate content with a strong point of view and deep knowledge of the Netflix brand personality, using innovative approaches to format, structure and presentation to encourage our followers to engage and discover more on Tudum.com.
• Utilize expertise to represent Tudum and Netflix, speak authentically to the audience, and stay on top of changing trends in the social landscape.
• Use internal and external social analytics and other internal data to inform strategy and detect new opportunities.
• Stay on top of trends, timely events, and upcoming title launches to seize on reactive opportunities for the audience.
• Work with Netflix title social leads and Tudum editorial leads to ensure meaningful social support for title-based, pre and post-launch content.
• Work closely with Tudum Growth leadership to determine and meet channel KPIs and ensure that they align with overall brand strategy.
• Work across multiple teams within Tudum and the broader Netflix org to get assets, launch dates, and any other information and materials necessary to enact title-specific distribution plans on behalf of Tudum.
• Build and manage an annual budget.
• Cultivate an organic relationship with our followers through smart and meaningful community management.
• Work with cross functional partners as an advocate for Tudum storytelling, curating title-specific Tudum content for the right platforms at the right times with sound strategy, data and best-in-class creative to back up your intuition.
• Maintain the daily programming schedule in our proprietary scheduling system.
• Serve as one of the final set of eyes on content before it goes out in the world & ensure posting in accurate, timely manner and in the Netflix/Tudum voice.
• Knowledge of what works across various social platforms.
• Experience using social media as an audience development tool for a digital content destination.
• Experience in content distribution channels including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit and LinkedIn.
• Experience managing social channels/platforms within a newsroom/editorial publication strongly preferred. Extra points if your focus was entertainment.
• Knowledge of the performance media space.
• Comfortable turning insights into opportunities.
• Must be able to prioritize and handle several projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment while adhering to shifting deadlines.
• Able to build strong relationships and work across many internal cross functional teams.
• Excitement and never-ending curiosity surrounding the future of media and storytelling, and using social media to do so.
• High tolerance for change, and the capacity to accomplish enormous amounts of work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
• Respect and enthusiasm for the Netflix brand, it's IP and its culture.
• Confident communicator and comfortable answering stakeholder questions clearly, concisely and quickly.
• Highly collaborative - you're not afraid to lead or follow and believe in the power of ''showing'' your work.
• Entrepreneurial and highly curious. Experience working within a startup at a larger corporation is a plus.
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $165,000 - $445,000.
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds stronger teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, ancestry, national origin, caste, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic makeup, marital status, or military service.