Manager, Talent Intelligence
This was removed by the employer on 2/9/2023 9:14:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Manager, Talent Intelligence jobs in Remote-CA
Search all Manager, Talent Intelligence postings
Full Time Job
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
We are at the intersection of award-winning entertainment and cutting-edge technology, powered by our Freedom and Responsibility culture and some of the most innovative and collaborative talent in the world. At the center of this is the Netflix Talent team, who are responsible for identifying, attracting, and developing Netflix's team of stunning colleagues.
Talent Intelligence is part of the Talent Acquisition Team and partners with leaders throughout the company to enable Netflix to recruit, retain, and best structure top talent. The Talent Intelligence team serves as consultative partners on critical talent questions. The team leverages external labor market insights to address immediate internal talent priorities, as well as support the development of a robust, data-driven long-term talent strategy. As the Manager of the Talent Intelligence Team, you will drive, inspire, and act as a thought partner to a high-performing team of Talent Intelligence Partners. The team works across every function at Netflix globally and you will be the connective tissue between them all, identifying opportunities for collaboration. The ideal leader possesses broad business acumen, the ability to think outside of the box, and the ability to successfully build and lead an inclusive and diverse team.
• Manage and coach Talent Intelligence Partners as they develop proactive talent strategies.
• Work closely with Talent leadership to identify opportunities for both immediate and long-term strategic initiatives to support the sourcing and retention of stunning colleagues
• Act as the Talent Intelligence Partner to the global business. Depending on the day, your work could include using your team's market sizing research to guide recruiting strategy, advising on the best way to structure a team, building relationships with industry leaders, or providing insight into talent density to influence office location decisions.
• 7 years of experience in Talent Intelligence, Executive Search, or Business Analysis across a broad spectrum of industries and talent pools.
• 5 years leading high-performing teams in a fast-paced environment. You have the ability to assess various individuals' strengths and determine how to leverage them in the most effective way.
• Strong analytical skills coupled with a broad business perspective. You can quickly learn about and convey credibility across a wide spectrum of business topics.
• You live our inclusion value and will bring an open-minded and inclusive spirit to the work you are doing in and with Talent at Netflix.
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $195,000 - $510,000
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.