Manager, Studio Operations
This was removed by the employer on 2/15/2021 4:11:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Manager, Studio Operations jobs in Seoul-KG
Search all Manager, Studio Operations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Studio Operations? Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. With this international expansion and a move into Korean originals, it's a great time to join Netflix.
We are seeking a Studio Operation expert to support the Studio Operations team. The position will lead the day-to-day operations of two master lease facilities across Seoul, including production scheduling, billing and a degree of facilities management as well as being the key personnel between the studios and the productions.
The applicant must exercise the highest level of confidence with sensitive information, successfully navigate evolving situations, and act accordingly to support various stakeholders, internal and external. As such, the applicant should have experience in the operation of a film & television studio, facility / vendor management, and a comprehensive knowledge of production companies, vendors and technology occupying the Korea market.
The successful candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail. This is a supporting and solution focused position that requires someone who is a positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication.
• Liaise and build relationships with the two studio precincts
• Manage the studio operations of both precincts
• A solution oriented mindset solving day to day operational challenges as they arise
• Strong organizational skills and project management skills
• Provide exceptional customer service to create an amazing experience for productions
• Experienced in Studio Environment, Health and Safety (EHS)
• Responsible for scheduling productions into the stages and support spaces
• Oversee the arrival of production to the studio
• Act as the point person of contact for all operational needs of productions in a timely manner
• Manage the Move In and Move Out process in partnership with Production Planning
• Collaborate with Production Management, Production Finance and Studio Operations as well as other stakeholders
• Assist with the monthly billing process - oversee ancillary billing for all clients
• Manage any contracts that are entered into by the local Netflix entity (TBC)
• Maintain a high level of customer service through written and verbal communication
• Any other necessary duties to support the productions and the department
• Proven leadership and management experience in corporate facilities or production facilities
• Extensive knowledge in production schedules and management from a facilities perspective
• Strong customer orientation and helpful, collaborative demeanor.
• Ability to think autonomously and strategically
• Experience in a similar operations role at a film and television studio
• Contract management, applied negotiation skills, business development, excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Suite and Google Suite
• Fluent Korean speaker, proficiency in English This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.