Manager, Studio Operations - EMEA & LATAM
Full Time Job
We are seeking a Manager of Studio Facilities based in London to join our growing Studio Operations team. This position will be responsible for managing Netflix-owned and/or leased production facilities.
A successful candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication.
• Manage MLA facilities and staff in EMEA & LATAM
• A self-starter, who is able to work effectively and drive projects.
• A great communicator that can build strong working relationships with vendors, internal and external partners
• Accustomed to working in a fast pace environment, able to multitask, and meet tight deadlines.
• Provide direct leadership of studio team and direct day-to-day service and support functions required to manage studio.
• Able to solve day-to-day operational challenges, including production support, tenant improvement/construction, engineering, parking and tenant relations.
• Manage P&L and Capital budgets.
• Manage capital projections.
• Cultivate relationships with production, vendors and internal Netflix stakeholders
• Manage the move-in/move-out of clients.
• Work with Production Planning on moving Production into stages/support space.
• Take ownership of construction projects ensuring sensible scope, time-table, quality and cost. Provision consultants, vendors and suppliers while managing financial elements of construction projects, partnering closely with internal teams
• Oversee emergency preparedness, inspections, compliance and physical plant safety in conjunction with Netflix Global Safety team
• Support Productions needs and requests
• Support the Special Events teams to ensure successful, quality screenings and events held at all studio locations worldwide
• Any other necessary duties to support the productions and department
• 15 years experience in entertainment-specific campus operational and/or facilities management. Candidate likely will be in a Director/Executive Director role/level outside of Netflix
• Ability to travel frequently to international locations
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, supervising several projects at once
• Access to long roster of high quality vendors, brokers and production facilities contacts worldwide
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters
• Team player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Proficiency in multiple languages is a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Fueled by the broad appeal of being able to instantly enjoy unlimited movies and TV shows, Netflix is the world's leading Internet television network in over 190 countries. With this international expansion and a growing slate of International Original productions, it's a great time to join Netflix.