Manager, Social Marketing
This was removed by the employer on 9/27/2023 7:13:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Manager, Social Marketing jobs in Seoul-KG
Search all Manager, Social Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Netflix is one of the world's leading entertainment services with 233 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, films and games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Having launched in Korea in 2016, Netflix evolved from being a relatively unknown company in a brand new segment to becoming a successful mainstream player in entertainment and pop culture in the country. Globally and locally, our growth came in the wake of a sustained commitment to satisfying consumers, combining a great product experience with an ever-growing library of exclusive series and movies.
Social Marketing at Netflix is on the pulse of conversation among our consumers - not just listening, but participating in and starting thoughtful, hilarious, exciting discussions with fans across platforms outside of Netflix. Though part of the larger marketing organization, this team's work is to build love for the brand and titles by keeping Netflix members entertained even when they're not watching.
We're looking for a Social Channel Manager who has strong knowledge and experience on social media and also possesses an authentic love for content and entertainment. As a member of the social marketing team, this person will be in charge of social media channels operation for Korean audiences and will be responsible for building an integrated social channel strategy that fosters channel growth, enhances its impact, and cultivates fan engagement.
• Manage Netflix Korea's owned social platforms inclusive of Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Tiktok on a daily basis through keen communications with external partners (social agency and production companies).
• Ideate, plan and execute social campaigns and exclusive contents around our titles, talents and brand that can create social conversations and cultivate brand loyalty in Korea.
• Work alongside the Korea Social Marketing Lead to develop the channel vision and strategy based upon full knowledge around social platforms and understanding of each channel's audiences.
• Develop new content formats for owned channels that will create impact and buzz in social space, while connecting Netflix with audiences through the cultural zeitgeist.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders - Film and Series Marketing Team, Content Team and Publicity Team - to develop social marketing plans on import titles.
• Enable creativity within Netflix and our partners to create broad relevance, brand love and consumer advocacy for Netflix
• Own the innovation & trend management, identifying new opportunities, building a strong relationship with established and new & emerging platforms
• Has a minimum of 10 years of experience in the social, digital marketing team in an agency, start-up and Consumer Goods Product brands preferably entertainment, sports and gaming industries.
• Required to have deep understanding and experience of social channel management and community building. Need to have a deep and wide knowledge of each social media channel (eg; features, content formats, insights, data etc.)
• Has experience working with multiple agencies or various stakeholders.
• Has keen interest in online trends and ability to detect and avoid risks in social media.
• Has a proven track record in managing integrated social channels, including upscale digital campaigns, that successfully create meaningful conversations both online and offline.
• Adept in using data to pull meaningful insights that will be the foundation for maximizing social channel's impact and sustainable growth.
• Has a good judgment on what will work (or be memey) in the digital space. You're full of creative - and sometimes crazy - ideas that will make a breakthrough in the market.
• A team player who is able to engage and collaborate with internal teams at Netflix.
• Thrive in a quick paced culture with high tolerance for chance and the capacity to accomplish enormous amounts of work in a short timeline.
• Most of all, in-depth love and passion for entertainment and Netflix.
• Has respect and understanding for Netflix culture
• Fluency in English and Korean is required
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds stronger teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, color, place of birth, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military service status or disability status.
- ???? - ?? - ?? - ?? - ? - ??? - ?? - - ?? - ?? - ? - ? - ?? - - - ?? - ? - ???. - ??? - ??? - ?? - ??? - ? - ?? - ? - - ???, - ?? - ??? - ?? - ? - ?? - ?? - ?? - ??? - ??? - ?? - - ?? - ?? - ??? - ???. - ?? - ??? - ?? - ?? - ?? - ??? - - ? - ????. - ? - ? - ???? - ?, - ?, - ??, - ?, - ?, - ? - ?, - ?, - ? - ? - - ? - ??? - ?? - ??? - ??? - ?? - ?? - ???, - ?? - ?? - ? - ?? - ??? - ???.
- ?? - - ??? - ??? - ? - ?? - ? - ????.