Manager, Production Planning - EMEA
Full Time Job
We are seeking a Production Planning Manager to support the growing department of Studio Operations. The position will lead day-to-day operations of various master lease facilities across Europe, including tenant scheduling, billing / facility management, as well as spearhead regional initiatives.
The applicant should be able to report on all facets of film / TV production and leverage existing relationships to inform new business decisions. They must exercise the highest level of confidence with sensitive information, successfully navigate evolving situations, and execute complex strategies that support various stakeholders, internal and external. As such, applicant should have an expertise in production budgeting, facility / vendor negotiations, and a comprehensive knowledge of all companies, vendors and technology occupying the market.
Additionally, the applicant should possess an in-depth knowledge of tax incentives, government relations (as they relate to production infrastructure/development), and a functional knowledge of regional entertainment business practices across Europe (including, but not limited to UK, Spain, and Central Europe). Frequent travel will be required.
A successful candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication.
• Established rapport with production vendors, facilities and film commissions across the UK and Europe
• Proven leadership experience, having managed teams in the corporate or production space
• Ability to think autonomously and strategically to develop overall business
• 10 years in a similar role, which customarily includes roles at consultant firms, film studios, accounting firms or technology companies
• Contract management, applied negotiation skills, business development
• Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Suite and Google Suite
• The Applicant must bring extensive experience across Europe, be willing to travel frequently, and must be willing to work from the London, UK Netflix office.
Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with over 148 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. With such a diverse offering of content across formats driving growth globally, now is a great time to join Netflix!