Manager, Production Management
Full Time Job
Manager, Production Management - Cee
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
We are seeking an experienced Production Executive to help manage both internal and third-party co-productions. Responsibilities include establishing and curating vendor & staff/crew relations, reviewing budgets, and supporting/suggesting best practices from pre-production through delivery. This position will report to the Director, Production Management - CEE & Benelux. Together, this team is responsible for supervising all aspects of production with our fiction projects.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and initiative.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work with different Netflix departments like Finance, Legal, Creative, Engineering, Post & external production teams on establishing key production schedules and workflows
• Review scripts and work with Showrunners, EICs, and Line Producers to prepare and vet show budgets and schedules, providing feedback on viability and risks
• Track & manage all costs, keeping stakeholders informed and ensuring we meet deadlines and stay within budget
• Troubleshoot issues and communicate all changes to schedules to internal/external teams
• Lead or assist with search and hire of key production staffs
• Determine key vendors to accommodate creative vision and relationships, tax incentives, budget needs, location issues.
• At least 10 years of production management experience, ideally both in the field and on a network level
• Extensive experience managing production of big budget scripted TV series or feature films
• Ability to handle a fast-paced environment simultaneously supervising several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery)
• Familiar with the current trends and workflows for both HD and 4K, single-cam and multi-cam event
• Access to long roster of high-quality vendors and talent throughout Europe
• Ability to respond after-hours for important, timely, or urgent matters
• Team-player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Comfortable with heavy travel
• Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current production process and gear
• Fluency in English and Polish is required
• Effective communication skills and the ability to multitask
• Proficiency in Movie Magic Budgeting, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, and Google Mail.