Manager, Production Management - Korea
This was removed by the employer on 11/30/2021 5:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Manager, Production Management - Korea jobs in Seoul-KG
Search all Manager, Production Management - Korea postings
Full Time Job
Manager, Production Management (Series/Film) - Korea
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. With this international expansion and a move into Korean originals, it's a great time to join Netflix.
We are seeking an experienced Manager, Production Management (Series/Film) in Korea to help manage our series/film slate of Local Language Originals being produced in Korean from a production perspective. Responsibilities include establishing and curating vendor & staff/crew relations, reviewing budgets and supporting/suggesting best practices from pre production through delivery.
The position will work closely with our Creative, Post Production and other internal teams along with our local series producers to ensure the efficient delivery of the series.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and initiative.
• Pre-production / Setup of Show
• Work with Finance, Legal, Creative, Studio Technology, Post and external production teams on establishing key production schedules and workflows and maximizing budget to spend as much on screen as possible.
• Set up productions to return to work safely.
• Work with Partners to prepare and vet show budgets and schedules, providing feedback internally and externally on viability and risks
• Collaborate with internal/external teams to lock budget
• Track & manage all production related costs, keeping stakeholders apprised of status
• Follow up cost reports and trackers on a weekly basis with Finance
• Help ensure that productions run smoothly, remain safe, meet deadlines and stay within budget.
• On going production support
• Problem solving as issues arise throughout production and establishing an open dialogue with external production partners.
• Working with Production HR and Diligence teams when issues arise to ensure crews and participants are treated with respect both on and off set.
• Create/Help inform and draft schedule
• Collaborate with internal teams (including Distribution and Localization) & external production team to lock schedule
• Troubleshoot and communicate all changes to schedule to internal/external teams
• Lead or assist with search and hire of key show staff
• Determine key vendors to accommodate creative vision and relationships, tax incentives, budget needs, location issues
• Help maintain/curate preferred vendor list
• 7-10 Years as an experienced Line Producer above on a freelance or staff basis having worked with medium and high budget studio, major production company and network series and films
• Ability to stay calm under pressure and lead both internal teams and external partners with empathy.
• Ability to handle a fast paced environment supervising several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery)
• Familiar with the current trends and workflows for both HD and 4K
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters
• Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of the current production process, gear and communication tools.
• Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides and Google Mail
• Fluency in English and Korean required