Manager, Production Finance - Turkey
This was removed by the employer on 2/15/2024 10:34:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Manager, Production Finance - Turkey jobs in Istanbul-IB
Search all Manager, Production Finance - Turkey postings
Full Time Job
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service, with 247 million paid memberships in over 190 countries, enjoying TV series, documentaries, and feature films across various genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. This is your chance to make an impact with a team that is transforming entertainment through original local language programming like Turkish series The Gift and Ethos. These shows are changing the perception of what great content is, where it comes from, and how it can be enjoyed and celebrated around the world.
The Manager for Production Finance - Turkey, reporting to the Director, Production Finance - EMEA Emerging Markets based out of Netflix's EMEA headquarters in Amsterdam, will implement the strategy of the EMEA Production Finance team in the market, while also supporting the creation of our local content.
I) providing valuable insight and guidance to best protect Netflix's investment in its Turkish slate
II) managing the financial life-cycle of productions from Development through Delivery
III) providing comprehensive and current market intelligence
IV) providing innovative financial solutions to facilitate smarter and more timely decisions, internally within the studio team, and externally with productions.
As a Production Finance Expert…
• Work effectively and decisively within the Netflix team to manage third party production companies who are producing Netflix local content.
• Oversee the total Production Spend for the market. Balance our slate of projects against our budget to make sure we deliver the slate on target.
• Partner with Production, Legal, Content, and other Studio functions. Being a team-player is extremely important.
• Oversee timely and comprehensive budgeting and cost reporting throughout the life-cycle of a production to ensure proper financial management.
• Experience in cost analysis and the ability to provide clear recommendations to financial issues. Production knowledge and impact on cost is a plus.
• Possess a general understanding of all of the financial elements needed to bring an original production to life.
• General understanding of regional financial production practices and government regulations as related to film production.
• Understanding of local payroll, tax, banking, and invoicing processes.
• Understanding of production service/commissioning contracts is a plus.
• Implementation of best practices of financial control and cash management.
• Oversee and implement all internal reporting for Turkey content slate; submission of budgets, cost reports, cash flows, etc
• Track any applicable production incentives and tax receivables
• Maintain a roster of Freelance Production Accountants we can recruit for future productions
• Assist or Lead training initiatives for Production Finance in Turkey.
As an FP&A Expert…
• Manage near-term and long-term P&L and cash flow forecasts for Netflix's content investments in Turkey
• Perform financial scenario analysis to support management's strategic decision-making
• Manage key title metadata in FP&A forecasting system to ensure forecast accuracy
• Support Content Strategy and Content teams
• 7 years financial executive experience working with the media sector
• University degree in accounting or finance
• Professional Fluency in English; additional language(s) preferred
• Candidates must be able to thrive in a dynamic environment and have a high aptitude for complex problem solving and analysis.
• Professional communication skills are critical
• Must possess a high level of intellectual curiosity with a focus on action and generating results.
• Must exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics.
• Strong leadership traits and must be self-motivated, disciplined, highly organized and prioritized.