Manager, Production Finance - International Originals Italy
This was removed by the employer on 5/18/2020 5:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Manager, Production Finance - International Originals Italy jobs in Amsterdam-NH
Search all Manager, Production Finance - International Originals Italy postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Production Finance - International Originals Italy? Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with 183 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without adverts or commitments.
The Production Finance Manager for International Originals Italy will be instrumental in creating and implementing the production finance goals of the International Originals Production Finance team. These goals include:
i) providing valuable insight and guidance to best protect Netflix's investment in its Italian slate
ii) managing the financial life-cycle of productions from Development through Delivery
iii) providing comprehensive and current market intelligence
iv) providing innovative financial solutions to facilitate smarter and more timely decisions, internally within the content team, and externally with productions.
• Work effectively and decisively within the Netflix International Originals team to manage third party production companies who are producing local content for Netflix
• Work alongside other internal Netflix support teams including Business Affairs, Legal, Tax, Content Planning and Content Accounting to collaboratively apply expertise towards the IO Italy Slate
• Work with the IO Physical Production, Post Production, VFX and Creative teams to directly manage and control production processes - ideally will have a solid familiarity with these workflows.
• Oversee timely and complete budgeting and cost reporting throughout the life-cycle of a production to ensure proper financial management
• Provide insightful production and financial analysis for our producing partners
• Manage cash flow, forecasting, and funding processes
• Track production incentives and tax receivables
• Translate and integrate production costs from regional production accounting systems into Netflix internal reporting applications
• Ensure implementation of best practices of financial control and cash management
• Travel to productions to grow market intelligence and keep abreast of current industry trends
• Work with our financial engineers develop and test the next generation of production finance tools and apps
• Build a stable pool of accountants from which to draw from for future production
• Be a beacon of the Netflix Culture within the office
• 10 years production finance and/or production accounting experience
• Knowledge of both US and European production finance setups and accounting systems
• Strong ability to be flexible, effective and impactful across a widely-varying range of production communities
• Candidates must thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment
• Must possess a high level of intellectual curiosity with a focus on action and generating results
• Must be able to communicate and maneuver within a lean, fast-paced, and high performing content team - identifying and working effectively with stakeholders on challenging projects.
• Broad understanding of regional financial production practices and incentives
• Solid understanding of payroll processes, tax, and government compliance requirements
• Strong budgeting and production accounting software experience required
• Must exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics
• Strong leadership skills
• Must be self-motivated, disciplined, highly organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks
• High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving and analysis utilizing financial applications
• Ability to identify potential hurdles for the production and help to keep the project on track
• Strong written and verbal professional communication skills
• College/University degree in accounting or finance preferred
• Fluency in Italian and English This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.