Producer, Live Experiences
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/9/2023 2:14:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Studio Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Producer, Live Experiences jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Producer, Live Experiences postings
Full Time Job
Netflix is one of the world's leading entertainment services with 231 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, films and games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can play, pause and resume watching as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time.
We are building world-class live experiences such as The Queens Ball: A Bridgerton Experience, Stranger Things: The Experience, and Stranger Things: The Official Store to help promote our most-popular IP and build them into title brands, or franchises, so they drive long-term value and become part of the zeitgeist for longer periods of time.
As a Producer, you will be responsible for planning, leading and overseeing location based entertainment projects for the Experiences team and ensuring they are executed to the level of quality required, completed in a timely fashion and executed within budget.
What you will do:
• Lead the development, production and implementation of location based entertainment experiences.
• Oversee all aspects of production such as design, build and installation as well as all budget and schedule requirements.
• Ensure creative excellence in all aspects of the production by managing creative vendors and contributors.
• Manage third party vendors and partners, including creative agencies, production vendors, ticketing, marketing and site operations.
• Communicate to cross-functional partners within Netflix, such as marketing, Comms, PR, licensing, IP, legal, content and music. Keep key members informed, solicit feedback and implement when appropriate.
• Integrate our overall production strategy and culture into production ''ways of working'' with all partners.
• Ensure overall project KPIs are met.
• Make informed decisions on key elements of production, including budget and schedule.
• Establish regular meetings with key stakeholders to update on progress and solicit feedback.
• Write regular recap reports on key aspects of the production.
What we need from you:
• Demonstrated, 10 years of experience in location based entertainment industry.
• Strong knowledge of both permanent and touring experiences.
• Strong trending capabilities and ability to innovate.
• Strong desire to think outside the box and innovate.
• Strong desire to find creative solutions to problems and realize problems always have more than one solution.
• Ability to make difficult (yet informed) decisions, always in the best interest of Netflix.
• Strong desire to always question the status quo.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and digitally.
• Excellent organizing skills using digital tools and google suite.
• Be a ''swiss army knife'' when it comes to knowledge of the LBE industry.
• Global experience.
• Experience growing a team from the ground up and comfortable being a strong leader but also being hands-on
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $130,000 - $445,000.
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.