Manager, Product Planning & Analysis
Full Time Job
Manager, Product Planning & Analysis (Creative Production - EMEA)
The Product Planning & Analysis team is looking for a talented Manager to be the analytics & strategy partner to our Creative Production team in EMEA. This team partners with content creators, creative agencies and internal cross-functional teams to concept, produce and deploy product and marketing campaigns for Netflix Titles across all user interfaces, marketing channel placements, and advertising channels.
You will be working closely with senior leaders in the EMEA Creative Production organization to determine how to best combine data-informed strategy with creative expertise to drive strong results for our titles and our brand. In this role, you will need to be a self-starter who is skillful in communicating with cross-functional partners who have different backgrounds, levels, and experiences. A successful candidate will be able to manage complex workstreams that involve multiple stakeholders and build strong relationships across teams.
The position is based at our EMEA headquarters in Amsterdam and involves close coordination with members of the EMEA Creative Production team in both EMEA and the US. You will report to the Senior Manager, Product Planning & Analysis, based in California, and will be a key thought partner and go-to person for the Directors of the Creative Production team in Netflix's EMEA markets.
• Identifying potential opportunities to improve outcomes and efficiency of product and marketing campaigns. Developing the analysis needed to review and discuss those opportunities with leadership teams.
• Partnering with leaders on the Creative Production team to run strategic planning initiatives, such as which areas to outsource, how many people to hire, etc.
• Partnering with our data science team to develop and evolve key metrics. How should we measure the value of our creative assets in comparison to what it costs to produce them? How can we ensure more efficient and effective campaigns going forward?
• Creating thoughtful recommendations based on both data and input from the creative strategy and operations teams, and guiding the implementation of those recommendations.
• A successful candidate will have a strong track record of identifying key questions, defining analysis needs, performing and coordinating analysis, and communicating findings in a clear and concise way.
• 8 years of experience in a highly analytical environment (e.g. corporate strategy, planning and/or analysis, management consulting, investment banking or similarly analytical environment) as well as experience in an operational role.
• Experience building out operational metrics, mapping complex workflows, and working with multiple stakeholders.
• Proven track record and enthusiasm for complex problem solving utilizing financial modeling and analysis.
• Demonstrated history of managing projects involving a large number of partners and experience working in cross-functional teams.
• Comfortable with ambiguity and able to frame up key questions and the analyses needed to answer them.
• Excellent communication skills and highly capable of crafting and presenting analyses and insights to stakeholders of all levels and backgrounds. Ability to translate data analysis into a coherent story and actionable recommendations.
• International experience a plus; you are enthusiastic about working with our partners in both EMEA and the US.
• MBA is a plus, but not required.