Manager, Post Production
Full Time Job
Manager, Post Production (India)
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. With this international expansion and a rapidly growing slate of Local Language titles, it's a great time to join Netflix.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times.
This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires a proactive and positive thinker, and an ability to exercise good judgment and initiative. The role will focus on the local Post-Production market in one or more regions of India. The ideal candidate should be fluent in English and Hindi, and also be able to converse in one or more local market dialects.
• Technical Setup of Show: Work with internal technical teams and external production team on defining key dailies and post workflows such as HDR color pipeline, master delivery, and final archive.
• Budgeting: Work with in-house and external teams to vet show budgets and schedules, providing feedback internally and externally on viability and risks. Collaborate with internal/external teams to lock budget. Track & manage all post related costs, keeping stakeholders apprised of status. Review & approve key post budget items (i.e.: dub stage, DI facility, sound editorial) for Studio productions
• Post Scheduling / Post Management: Help inform and draft post schedule. Collaborate with internal teams (including Distribution and Localization) & external production team to lock schedule. Communicate and Collaborate with external team to assess and solve issues and changes as they arise. Troubleshoot and communicate all changes to schedule to internal/external teams.
• Staffing/Vendors: Lead or assist with search and hire of key show post staff. Help Determine key post vendors to accommodate creative vision and relationships, tax incentives, budget needs, location issues.
• Content Management: Attend key creative approval sessions such as final mix playbacks, VFX reviews or color correction reviews. Schedule and attend Netflix screenings, previews, premieres, etc. Collaborate with show post on setting up theater, arranging engineering when necessary, and rehearsing the content when applicable.
• 8 Years experience in independent or studio feature film post production in a management or supervisory role
• Familiar with the current trends and color managed workflows for HDR, 4K and techniques, with a willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current production and post production processes
• Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, Pix and Movie Magic Budgeting.
• BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience