Manager, Physical Assets
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/2/2020 9:11:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Manager, Physical Assets jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Manager, Physical Assets postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Physical Assets? The Opportunity
The manager of Physical Assets will lead a team that supports live action Owned Series & Features physical production on all physical asset related purchases, liquidation, storage and archival preservation through the life cycle of production. In addition, the day-to-day functions of the department are: onboarding productions to Sync on Set software, processing requests from events & marketing teams, interacting with liquidation and storage vendors, managing deliverables of assets at wrap, while working closely with our warehouse operation and logistics team.
The candidate will provide strategic operational oversight, drive efficiencies, incorporate ''green practices'', expand preferred vendor deals globally, work with internal cross-functional regional teams to support the needs of the business. They must have experience in global physical production with an emphasis on physical assets, warehouse operations and inventory management.
The position is integral to the success and growth of the department, and more broadly to the fiscal health of productions by leveraging the reutilization of assets regionally. Occasional travel will be required.
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. With such a diverse offering of content across formats driving growth globally, now is a great time to join Netflix!
The successful candidate will be a thought leader, passionate, self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication. S/he will be culturally astute and have the empathy, business savvy, and communication skills to effectively partner around the world.
• Expert knowledge in physical asset management workflow within the production lifecycle
• 10 years effectively leading and expanding a global team
• Analytical approach in understanding business needs and ability to quickly pivot
• Familiarity with inventory management software solutions
• Innovative thinker that constantly challenges process and how to improve efficiency
• Identify and negotiate deals with international physical asset-related vendors to support regional production
• Plan long-term strategy in order to support organization meetings its targets This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.