Manager, Partner Marketing
Full Time Job
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. With this international expansion and a move into Korean originals, it's a great time to join Netflix.
We have an amazing opportunity to join the Korea Marketing Partnership team as a Marketing Partnership Manager - Korea. The ideal candidate would be responsible for managing the local partner marketing campaigns and relationships with partners: 1) acquisition partners (ISPs, mobile carriers, MVPDs), 2) Device partners, 3) Brand/consumer product partners
The primary focus of the team continues to be on acquisition partnerships working cross-functionally with Business Development, Legal, and Product teams to further develop existing and new acquisition partners to drive sign-ups via marketing promotions. Brand partnership and consumer products marketing initiatives are within scope, however, at a lighter portion of the balance.
We are looking for a seasoned professional who has experience managing and growing relationships with partners and is passionate about owning the full life cycle of content partner marketing projects from idea to execution across our acquisition partners as well as brand partnerships.
The role will report to the Director of Marketing, Korea.
• Create and execute a Marketing Partnership strategy that aligns with the business objectives in Korea
• Own the marketing relationship with our partners in Korea, and be the first layer of go-to across various levels of partners' marketing departments
• Provide seamless and strategic support to partners, and proactively develop campaigns leveraging our IP to maximize Netflix exposure on their marketing channels and engagement on partner devices to create best-in-class launches and campaigns
• Collaborate with internal marketing functions, business development, consumer products team, and agencies to elevate the Netflix brand and introduce our content to consumers in unique and unexpected ways to drive buzz and conversations with our members
• Drive integration between broader content and brand programs at Netflix and our strategic partners
• Develop, negotiate and execute best-in-class brand partnerships with leading consumer brands on big Netflix IP (global and Korean)
• Evaluate performance against marketing goals with partners through established review rhythm and define corrective actions to improve effectiveness and results
• 10 years of experience in a partnership or consumer marketing in one or more of the following industries: tech, consumer electronics, consumer products, mobile carrier, MVPDs, consumer entertainment, and/or gaming
• Demonstrated experience engaging and influencing external partners
• Ability to drive negotiations (with support from internal cross-functional teams) with a partner to gain the maximum amount of marketing investment in each BD deals
• Natural partner engagement skills with the ability to develop rapport and translate relationships into programs that impact the business
• Ability to analyze and apply data to business strategy and goals
• Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously without the support of a large team, working both independently and in close collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders.
• Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills
• English and Korean proficiency is required