Manager, Partner Marketing Creative - Japan
This was removed by the employer on 3/11/2021 5:11:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Manager, Partner Marketing Creative - Japan jobs in Tokyo-TY
Search all Manager, Partner Marketing Creative - Japan postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Partner Marketing Creative - Japan? It's an exciting time to join Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment globally. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. A key to growth is our ability to work well with strategic partners across verticals. As we move beyond 204 million members and hundreds of partnerships worldwide, we are looking for talented individuals to drive better creative outcomes for our marketing partnerships in Japan.
We are seeking a Partner Creative Manager who will help us grow our business with our partners in Japan. This individual will be responsible for developing our partner campaign positioning and strategy and will lead the crafting and execution of marketing campaigns that inspire people to share and talk about Netflix and our content, ultimately inspiring sign-ups to watch. This person should value entrepreneurial work environments and thrive in our 'freedom and responsibility' culture
We work with a growing range of partners in Japan, from organic partners such as KDDI, JCOM, Optage and Sony, to brand partners like Google, Suntory and Coca-Cola. The ideal candidate will have deep experience in building effective creative and smart campaigns that drive business objectives and build consumer love for a brand.
As a partner-facing strategist, creative and gatekeeper of the Netflix brand, this individual will be responsible for the day-to-day communication with our partners as it relates to creative work. You'll work closely with the Partner Marketing Managers to pitch and shape partner campaigns and programs. You will also work collaboratively with partners and agencies, as well as cross-functionally with internal creative teams to deliver best-in-class creative executions.
If you are passionate about entertainment and building cultural brands, with demonstrated experience in crafting and executing impactful creative campaigns/programmes, we'd love to hear from you.
• Introducing new partners and agencies to the Netflix brand and presenting best-in-class partner creative case studies.
• Managing the end-to-end creation and development of multiple concurrent campaigns.
• Uncovering creative opportunities on our titles to develop creative briefs, concepts and presentations to pitch to partners.
• Leading creative workshops, presentations, briefings and owning the feedback loop and output with partners and agencies.
• Setting creative strategy, ensuring business objectives are met and the narrative throughout the work reflects strategic intent.
• Elevating the creative bar. Manage and partner with agencies to develop highly innovative and effective content-driven solutions that extend our brand and title marketing efforts through partners, beyond advertising.
• Owning and directing design, curation, and delivery of creative assets for partners - working closely with the APAC Partner Creative Coordinator and production design agency.
• Guarding the attribution, usage and representation of the Netflix brand and owned/licensed titles in partner creative.
• THE BASICS: 10 years of track record in brand or consumer marketing at advertising agency, or in-house Creative team. Experience in entertainment, tech or CPG a plus. Extensive experience of creative marketing communications in Japan and understands the impact of cultural relevance in the market.
• STRATEGIC PLANNING: A dots connector, able to scan through data, behaviours, comms plans, consumer research to find partner insights and content insights and bridge them in the right sweet spot to create the most fertile territory for great ideas to flourish.
• CREATIVE THINKER: A media-agnostic thinker who can ideate for any space and impact the right audience. Knows how to get to great work and brings a fresh perspective to the way people connect with culture, content and brands.
• CREATIVE LEADER: A strong storyteller who can shape and pitch creative concepts. Lead the thought process with the partner and agencies in all aspects of the program - from initial briefing, creative strategy, big idea and production.
• PROJECT MANAGEMENT: A creative shepherd and problem solver who is able to drive multiple projects from start to finish and turn cool ideas into reality. Knowledge of production with the ability to execute flawlessly. Able to get into the details, but not lose sight of the broader strategic intent.
• CLEAR & CONCISE COMMUNICATOR: We are looking for a fluent Japanese and business level English-speaker with excellent communication skills, who is comfortable collaborating with multiple internal cross-functional teams and confident in influencing external senior stakeholders.
• Curious and creatively-minded in every way.
• Entrepreneurial and selfless collaborator who is selfless and goes beyond roles and titles to get great work done.
• Able to give and receive feedback positively, and see the value of different perspectives.
• Able to think and act with agility.
• Capable of being impactful without the support of a large team of direct reports.
• Demonstrates strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• Flexible and adaptive to evolve the role based on our business needs.
• A natural and deep affection for movies and television and the role of entertainment in today's media landscape.
• A desire to thrive in our unique culture.
Netflix Japan will not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from recruitment agencies, and we will not be responsible for any related fees.
Please do not forward resumes to our career page or employees. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.