Manager, Marketing Partnerships - India
This was removed by the employer on 4/26/2023 5:13:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Manager, Marketing Partnerships - India jobs in Mumbai-MH
Search all Manager, Marketing Partnerships - India postings
Full Time Job
We have an amazing opportunity to join the India Partner Marketing team as a Partner Marketing Manager, India. The ideal candidate would be responsible for developing and executing content marketing campaigns whilst cultivating deep relationships with local partners ranging from telco operators to consumer electronic partners. You will also be leading relationships with leading consumer brands across diverse industries/categories.
Our partners are an extension of Netflix's own marketing efforts and therefore an imperative channel for us to take the Netflix experience to new audiences . So it's essential that our messaging appears in partner communication in a clear, consistent and engaging manner. Additionally, we're always looking for cutting edge, creative ways to work with partners to market the service and our titles.
The successful candidate will be a seasoned professional with 8 years of demonstrated experience in executing partner marketing initiatives. A passion for technology and content is a must in addition to a keen understanding of how partner technologies fit into member's lives and how they are likely to evolve over time. Ultimately they must own the full life cycle of partner marketing projects from idea to execution to post-analysis.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Own the marketing relationship with our partners in India.
• Execute partner marketing programs that deliver on our broader business strategy.
• Provide strategic support to internal product and business development teams to develop and execute Go-to-Market strategies across partner channels for maximizing Netflix exposure on new and existing partnerships.
• Work closely with the cross functional teams; our content, marketing and communications teams to identify opportunities for partnerships and the right partners for executing those opportunities.
• Develop and launch creative marketing partnership programs that advance exposure for Netflix content or the brand in a way that also benefits our partners.
• Collaborate with partner marketing creative teams to elevate the Netflix brand and introduce our content to consumers in unique and unexpected ways.
• Evaluate performance against marketing goals with partners through established review rhythm and define corrective actions to improve effectiveness and results.
The role will be based in our Mumbai office and will require occasional travel to meet with partners.
• Extensive knowledge and 7-8 years of experience in India in connected industries like FMCG, Film Studios and Consumer Entertainment.
• Strong experience in consumer marketing with natural partner management and influencing skills.
• Proven record of strong negotiation skills with an ability to develop rapport and translate established partner relationships to programs that impact the business.
• Ability to analyze and apply data to business strategy and goals.
• Experience and passion for building great content partner marketing programs that are unique and scalable.
• Experience working with Entertainment properties (movies, tv series, video games, music, etc) is essential.
• Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously without the support of a large team, working both independently and in close collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders, mainly remotely.
• Strong cross-team collaboration skills and ability to promote innovation through a creative collaboration process that transforms different input into one actionable output.
• Knowledge or experience with telco/ISP industries or previous experience working with CE and/or retail partners is a plus.
• A desire to thrive in our unique culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds stronger teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, color, place of birth, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military service status or disability status.