Manager, Marketing Partnerships - Ads Marketing Creative Operations
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
It's an exciting time to join Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment globally. We bring new stories to over 233 million subscribers in over 190 countries. This requires great Content, a frictionless Choosing experience, and engaging Conversation. As we continue to grow, we're increasingly focusing on Commerce as well. We've recently introduced a new ad-supported plan, offering customers a more affordable price point and offering advertisers a new way to reach engaged audiences.
We are building out an Ads Marketing team to bring to life our Ads positioning and key narratives. The Ads Marketing team will sit within the Netflix Marketing Partnerships function. We are seeking an 'Ads Marketing Creative Ops Producer' to bring to life the 'Netflix with Ads' positioning, messaging and key narratives. This is done by coordinating and coalescing the tools, resources, and cross-functional alignment needed to produce and implement Sales Enablement materials to the highest creative standards.
Experienced program manager / producer (7 years) within the integrated marketing / ad sales industry (entertainment studio, broadcast/streaming service, creative marketing, etc.) with a deep understanding of how to creatively support an Ads Sales organization. This will cover everything from logistics/creative production, resource management, project management and financial management, to cross-functional coordination and sales/advertiser/agency management (and more). While not a creative practitioner, the ideal candidate will have a sharp eye and strong passion for creative excellence.
Creative Production and Planning:
• Project management and operations for Ad Sales/Marketing creative requests and delivery (efficient workflow, agency engagement, timeline/budget management, cross-functional coordination, etc.).
• Develop a project plan that drives timeline, budget and key cross-functional stakeholder milestones. Partner with agency partners to develop and adhere to plans.
• Stay closely aligned with the Sr. Director Ads Marketing and creative team to ensure flawless implementation of all projects.
• Act as day-to-day contact for cross-functional socialization and approvals for all sales enablement assets required. This includes teams such as sales, creative marketing, content, legal, music, PR/Comms, media, etc.
• Executional oversight and coordination of all creative sales enablement materials (presentations, video, print, talent/legal, social media/content, activations/events, PR, etc.)
• Assist in the development of creative presentations, including presentation design, creative mockups and working across the team to collaborate on the deck
• Own & manage budgets including negotiating agency estimates/bids.
• Ensure all necessary assets are reviewed, approved and delivered on-time. This includes prior alignment and approvals with all necessary cross-functional partners.
Team Management and Operations:
• Act as main liaison in facilitating sales enablement asset requests as well as manage the retrieval of any/all title specific asset needs.
• Become an expert in the utilization of Netflix internal tools, in order to properly support the Ads Marketing creative lead as well as all external agency partners / vendors.
• Manage creative agency NDAs, SOWs and creative agency onboarding as needed
We Seek an Inspired Individual Who:
• Minimum 7 years of experience on integrated marketing, Sales and/or program execution, preferably with experience in an entertainment or Ad Sales environment.
• Deep experience and understanding in creative sales enablement and program management - working on fast paced projects that involve multiple stakeholders, content production, and media activations.
• Experience within a film or TV studio environment, including working with content and marketing team.
• Fluent in Video and Digital types and formats while understanding the fundamentals of asset management, servicing and ad trafficking.
• Experience with marketing creative concepting, asset production, and delivery.
• The best candidate will have strong written/verbal skills, ability to multi-task and ability to manage and edit graphic designs and deck templates.
• Can organize, clarify and communicate complex ideas quickly, succinctly and accurately. Has quick intelligence, is fast on their feet, and quickly responds to inquiries and questions.
• Can flourish in our unique company culture.
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $175,000 - $445,000
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.