Manager, Marketing Legal
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/15/2020 5:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Manager, Marketing Legal jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Manager, Marketing Legal postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Marketing Legal? THE OPPORTUNITY
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. It's an exciting time to work at Netflix!
Our legal team seeks a talented and experienced manager to join the Netflix Marketing Legal team, based in our Los Angeles, California office. This is an exciting and challenging role in a fast-paced environment, working with a group of attorneys, contract managers and coordinators. The successful candidate will support the marketing and publicity teams on all facets of our expanding slate of Originals content including advising on rights and restrictions, drafting and negotiating contracts and conducting campaign activation and creative review.
The successful candidate will have:
• 8 years of relevant experience as a paralegal, contracts manager or equivalent. JD's are welcome to apply as well! In-house experience at a technology or studio/entertainment company, advertising/creative agency or law firm is a plus.
• Substantial experience in negotiating, drafting and closing various marketing and content production related agreements (e.g. non-disclosure agreements, agency master services agreements, statements of work, talent/influencer agreements, event and sponsorship agreements).
• Experience reviewing and providing guidance on marketing activations, promotions, talent agreements, creative review, rights analysis, credit and guild issues, intellectual property and clearance issues associated with marketing materials for all media, including digital and social media.
• Experience with partner marketing and brand partnerships and issues related to marketing to kids (COPPA, CARU) is preferred but not required.
• Must be excited about and thrive in our unique company culture.
The successful candidate will also possess the following:
• Strong analytical capabilities and judgment.
• Ability to thoughtfully yet concisely communicate with legal and non-legal stakeholders.
• Ability to collaborate with and influence cross functional teams and partners in an agile, fast moving environment.
• Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight time-frames in a fast-paced environment.
• Strategic thinker with strong problem solving skills and the ability to manage conflicting priorities efficiently.
• Excellent organizational and records management skills.
• Flexible amid an ever-changing and growing environment.
• Willingness to tackle new subjects outside area of expertise and take on special projects as the need arises. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.