Manager, Legal Operations Regulatory Compliance
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Love working with interesting legal fact patterns? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Are you flexible and comfortable with ambiguity? With over 100 Million subscribers enjoying great content in over 190 countries, it's an exciting time to work at Netflix. Our international efforts have brought Netflix around the globe to virtually all countries with many exciting challenges and opportunities to come. Netflix is seeking a highly-organized candidate with a ''hands-on'' attitude to support our regulatory compliance training efforts for productions around the world.
This is an opportunity to help shape the future of entertainment. The successful candidate will be collaborative, and loves working in an environment where freedom and responsibility are central. That candidate will also thrive in an environment that values thoughtful efficiency over process, and knows how to work with organizations that may not hold the same beliefs.
• Serve as liaison from the regulatory compliance team for matters related to global film/TV productions;
• Communicate with internal teams and external parties regarding anti-corruption and related training and issues;
• Work with large amounts of data accurately and in a confidential manner;
• Identify trends, analyze risks, propose and implement solutions;
• Manage, maintain, and update all anti-corruption internal resources;
• Update, maintain and distribute anti-corruption guidelines to third party productions;
• Work cross-functionally to maintain alignment and facilitate proper communication between departments.
• At least 3-5 years of work experience in a business and/or legal affairs environment;
• Experience with e-learning project management, Learning Management Systems (LMS) or system administration management strongly preferred;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written);
• Ability to maintain a positive, constructive attitude in ambiguous and high pressure situations and to manage complex issues in a productive manner;
• High level of organization, detail orientation and ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines;
• Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight time frames in a fast-paced environment;
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively cross-functionally (e.g., with production finance and physical production), think practically and be solution-oriented;
• Can be trusted to maintain confidentiality and safeguard valuable information;
• Tech-savvy individual proficient in Google Suites (Gmail and Google Docs) with a strong sense of how cloud-based document and database systems are used in a modern business environment;
• Proficiency in: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Mail & Adobe Acrobat DC
• Foreign Language skills highly desirable (Spanish, Thai, Russian, Hindi)
• Production experience preferred
• Commitment to the Netflix culture and
• Great sense of humor.