Manager, Internal Audit - EMEA
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue to shape the future of global entertainment. As Netflix expands globally, we look for the best and brightest talent to scale with and contribute to our growth. We are looking for new talent to join our Internal Audit team to help us as we grow across EMEA.
We are seeking an experienced Internal Audit Manager to join our growing team in support of Netflix's studio and corporate operations based in Amsterdam. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience identifying and assessing operational, compliance, and financial risks across a variety of business functions, evaluating the design of processes and controls and leading/executing large-scale and complex projects. In addition, the candidate will need to exhibit strong technical and communication skills necessary to navigate a complex environment and cultivate strong partnerships with key stakeholders.
This role provides you the chance to be on a team that is committed to transforming and redefining the perception of what entertainment is around the world and how it can be enjoyed through content, conversation, and choosing.
• Participate in ongoing enterprise and process-based risk assessments and assist in developing and executing a dynamic audit plan to address high-risk areas within Netflix's global operations.
• Design and execute operational audit programs/advisory reviews including understanding business processes and underlying systems, conducting interviews and process walkthroughs, and performing audit procedures to assess the operational efficiency and effectiveness of the key business processes.
• Interpret the significance of audit insights, make practical recommendations, and collaborate with stakeholders on remediation action plans.
• Perform audits for Netflix productions worldwide in the following areas: policy & procedure compliance, tax incentive, cost reporting, FCPA compliance, local regulatory and legal compliance, fraud detection, etc.
• Build effective working relationships and trust with business partners across the organization.
• Effectively manage relationships with the Internal Audit co-sourcing partners (if applicable) to ensure cohesive and collaborative execution.
• Identify opportunities to enhance the current internal audit program to improve efficiency and increase value.
• 10 years of operational and/or advisory internal audit experience backed.
• Academic degree in accounting, auditing, or business, on track for completion (or already completed) postgraduate degree, and CPA license or equivalent.
• Internal Audit, public accounting experience, and/or management consulting is highly preferred.
• Experience in end-to-end project management, system evaluation, and cross-functional collaboration from a global perspective.
• Ability to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders.
• Strong prioritization and multitasking skills. Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously within the deadlines.
• Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
• You embrace and advocate the Netflix culture and our long-term view.
• Background in the Technology and/or Media industry.
• Flexible to collaborate with our U.S. and other offices across multiple time zones. Willingness to travel to our offices within Europe and overseas, including production locations.
• Prior experience with cloud-based systems, data analytics audit tools, and/or third-party vendor solutions.