Manager, FP&A, Corporate - People Costs
NetflixLos Gatos, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/5/2024 9:13:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Manager, FP&A, Corporate - People Costs jobs in Los Gatos-CA
Search all Manager, FP&A, Corporate - People Costs postings
Full Time Job
Members can play, pause and resume watching as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time.
FP&A (Financial, Planning, & Analysis) at Netflix is an organization that is highly aligned and deeply entrenched within functional areas throughout the company, partnering with senior leaders in financial planning, forecasting, and strategic analysis. We believe that we derive a significant competitive advantage from the highly integrated and analytical approach we take to managing the company.
The planned scope for this FP&A Manager will be to support all operational activities within company-wide people costs and headcount planning. Successful candidates have a commitment toward action, have exceptional partnership and communication skills, and know how to balance getting the details right while still moving fast.
In this role you'll partner closely with our Finance and FP&A leaders as well as key Talent Leadership. You will gain invaluable experience in a position that offers significant responsibility and interaction with business partners as well as considerable opportunity to have a large impact within a growing Finance organization.
The position will manage one associate, will report to the Director, FP&A, Corporate, and is based in Los Gatos, CA.
• Drive financial planning processes related to headcount planning and employee expense forecasting and long-range outlooks.
• Help business partners gain key insights into employee expenses with meaningful analyses and trends.
• Drive process improvements in headcount planning by partnering with up-stream process owners and enhance current tools/systems related to workforce and expense management
• Develop and maintain the organization's employee expense and headcount calculations and assumptions within our planning tool for all forecast cycles
• Partner with our Compensation and Org Effectiveness HR teams to lead processes in these spaces, including annual compensation cycle, executive compensation, and corporate benchmarking.
• Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, forecast methodologies, and analyses to drive business decisions related to the Employee Expenses and Headcount.
• Collaborate with groups in finance and HR on contingent talent planning and management
• Completing cost / benefit analyses and communicate key drivers / inputs to support business decisions
• Serve as the company subject matter expert within FP&A for headcount and workforce planning as we optimize solutions that will enable future scale.
• Prepare financial reports, summaries, and insights for senior management.
• Mentor, coach and develop direct report(s) and other associates on the team.
• Minimum 8 years of related experience (e.g. corporate strategy, corporate planning, or FP&A).
• Strong track record of identifying gaps and opportunities; defining, performing and coordinating analyses; and communicating findings in a clear and concise way.
• Exceptional communication skills with ability to build relationships with people across all levels.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience in accounting concepts and financial planning.
• Superior proficiency in Excel & financial modeling.
• People management experience is a plus.
• Genuine passion and excitement for Netflix's unique culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds stronger teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, ancestry, national origin, caste, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic makeup, marital status, or military service.
Our compensation structure consists solely of an annual salary; we do not have bonuses. You choose each year how much of your compensation you want in salary versus stock options. To determine your personal top of market compensation, we rely on market indicators and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to determine your compensation in the market range. The range for this role is $165,000 - $470,000.
Netflix provides comprehensive benefits including Health Plans, Mental Health support, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match, Stock Option Program, Disability Programs, Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts, Family-forming benefits, and Life and Serious Injury Benefits. We also offer paid leave of absence programs. Full-time hourly employees accrue 35 days annually for paid time off to be used for vacation, holidays, and sick paid time off. Full-time salaried employees are immediately entitled to flexible time off. See more detail about our Benefits here.
Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.