Manager, Films and Series Marketing
This was removed by the employer on 1/19/2023 7:14:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Manager, Films and Series Marketing jobs in Mumbai-MH
Search all Manager, Films and Series Marketing postings
Full Time Job
It's an exciting time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment with over 223 million streaming members in over 190 countries, enjoying TV series, feature films and documentaries across a wide variety of genres and languages.
At Netflix, our approach to Marketing is to defy convention, disrupt industry norms and break new ground through innovative, culturally relevant, breakthrough campaigns that pierce the zeitgeist and drive conversation.
With a successful few years of establishing itself as a premium streaming service in India since its launch in 2016, we continue in our ambition to get deeper into the lives of Indian consumers and make Netflix the preferred service and experience for entertainment lovers. It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we shape the future of entertainment and grow the brand and business in India.
We are looking for a creative marketer to join a team that's an integral part of the launch and development of innovative marketing campaigns that spark and amplify conversations around our titles, our talent and our brand.
• This role is unique. So is the right candidate. In this role, you will be a key contributor and leader in strategising, executing and managing 360 integrated marketing campaigns for our films and series.
• You will be a member of a small and nimble group of marketing professionals based in our Mumbai office, and will work in close partnership with our Content, Marcomms and other internal teams to create marketing campaigns that balance both creative and media from strategy to execution.
• The role will report to the Director of Films and Series Marketing, India.
Who are you?
• You are an innovative and creative marketing thinker, craving for building the most breakthrough campaigns in the Indian market.
• You have a proven track record of building world-class creative and launching 360 campaigns for premium brands/entertainment properties that create a passionate following amongst consumers.
• You are capable of balancing data-driven strategic thinking with breakthrough creative vision.
• You can conceptualize and articulate a media strategy and can manage multi-million dollar media budgets responsibly and flexibly across a range of paid and idea-first media programs.
• You have a deep understanding of local and global pop culture. Having invested thousands of hours in consuming content, you are someone who's truly passionate about entertainment.
• You thrive in a fast-paced multifaceted environment, possess a high level of emotional IQ and intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment and decision-making skills in the face of ambiguity.
• You can inspire and influence both internal and external stakeholders and rally teams behind a single-minded vision.
• You demonstrate mastery of verbal and written communication skills.
• You have the ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously without the support of a large team, working both independently and in close collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders.
• You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are eager to flourish in our unique company culture? (see W?ho We Are?).
What will you do
• You will lead the launch of end-to-end 360 marketing campaigns (from strategy and media planning to tactical execution, optimization and performance analysis) for our original films, original series, global films, global series, licensed titles as well as brand and portfolio/service marketing campaigns that create buzz and fandom around our titles.
• Your work will include but will not be limited to - creative strategy, title positioning, building briefs, campaign architecture, asset development and placements (AV/trailers, digital, social, print and out-of-home, activations, stunts, guerrilla etc.), media strategy, marketing shoots, budgeting, talent management and agency partnerships among others.
• You will work closely with, inspire and challenge our creative and media agency partners to find the right media, placements and ad formats to develop and deliver holistic and seamless title campaigns.
• You will work closely with internal teams and marcomms partners in order to ensure strong ownership on campaigns. It will be critical to align with cross-functional efforts led by our Editorial & Publishing, Publicity, Comms, Partnerships and Content teams.
• A minimum of 8-10 years of experience in entertainment marketing, network/studio marketing, global lifestyle / digital-first brands or a creative agency (experience in the entertainment category preferred).
• Knowledge in media planning and strategy across multiple channels including print, television, OOH and digital.
• Strong grasp of marketing/media analytics and how to apply data to test and optimize campaigns.