Manager, Creative Dubbing and Operations - EMEA
This was removed by the employer on 8/3/2020 1:11:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Manager, Creative Dubbing and Operations - EMEA jobs in Amsterdam-NH
Search all Manager, Creative Dubbing and Operations - EMEA postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Creative Dubbing and Operations - EMEA? The Opportunity:
The International Dubbing team is responsible for getting amazing programs to Netflix's growing international audience. Centered around audio production, a great team environment, and cutting-edge technology, this group is critical to our ability to provide the best-dubbed experience to our global subscribers. International Dubbing is responsible for supervising all aspects of dubbing production working closely with our Content Creative, Physical Production, and Product Operations teams.
The EMEA Creative Dubbing and Operations Manager will be the primary liaison and cross-functional contact for their respective EMEA regional dubbing team within the International Dubbing org. You will manage the team overseeing dubbing for Netflix's growing catalog of International Original content from Europe, Middle East, and Africa regions, ensuring the successful launch and creative excellence of dubbed assets. This role is located in Amsterdam and reports to our offices in Hollywood.
In this role you will:
• Work closely with respective Dubbing Operations and Creative Dubbing Supervisor teams to ensure that all respective workflows are established, in compliance and implemented.
• Maintain a keen awareness of the current and future slate of titles within their assigned vertical, ensuring proper coverage of title assignments for their respective team and managing their bandwidth.
• Execute, refine and enhance Netflix's dubbing strategy within the EMEA vertical and in close collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders such as Content Acquisitions, Post Production, Creative Production, and Marketing.
• Collaborate with Post Partnerships & Integrations, Finance Operations, and Regional Management regarding rate cards/dubbing cost negotiations as it relates to the Direct to Dub Studio initiative.
• Mentor and guide team to drive creative localization strategy for Netflix original content, and safeguard the creative intent of our filmmakers within our language dubs.
• Manage and help standardize dubbing workflows between the regional Netflix offices.
• Attend and/or lead conferences, meetings, and industry events, be prepared to articulate and present plans, overviews, strategies, etc. that could be of help for the vertical.
• Assist Finance Operations Manager with tracking and maintaining operational costs for their vertical (as required/needed).
• Collaborate with Engineering and Globalization teams to share information and innovate/improve Netflix tools, while striving to develop user/studio-friendly interfaces.
• Limited title support to maintain knowledge of the day to day workflow pain points and opportunities.
• Influence and collaborate with the Globalization Strategy and Innovation teams on new initiatives, language coverage, and testing.
• Advocate, understand, communicate, and exemplify the company's values
• A minimum of 6 years project management or supervision experience (creative/operations, respectively).
• Experience leading/supervising dubbing and localization operations team members.
• Ability to inspire trust and team-building skills while creating professional representation on behalf of NETFLIX.
• Highly analytical and able to get to the root cause of a problem; able to creatively figure out a solution or propose changes to existing workflows as required
• Adaptability and resilience to quick changes in priorities, technology, tools and workflows.
• Must be a team player and self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Must possess excellent presentation skills with the ability to concisely present NETFLIX's unique values via phone, email, online video conferences, trade shows, etc.
• Willingness to travel.
• Fluency in English written and spoken required. Being bilingual or a multi-lingual a plus. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.