Manager / Counsel, Business & Legal Affairs - Original Series
This was removed by the employer on 2/24/2021 10:11:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Manager / Counsel, Business & Legal Affairs - Original Series jobs in London-UK
Search all Manager / Counsel, Business & Legal Affairs - Original Series postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager / Counsel, Business & Legal Affairs - Original Series? Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without adverts or commitments.
Netflix seeks an experienced Manager or Counsel to join the Original Series Business and Legal Affairs team based in our London office to focus on day-to-day production matters related to Netflix Original Series productions in the UK. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing matters that arise throughout the production process and for collaborating with internal teams to coordinate, draft and review agreements necessary to produce Netflix's slate of high-profile series productions. This is an opportunity to be part of a growing, global company and to help Netflix shape the future of television.
• Drafting and reviewing below the line and third party production agreements (e.g. physical production department head agreements, certificates of engagement, vendor/rental agreements, equipment rental agreements, aviation & drone rental agreements, watercraft agreements, construction agreements, location agreements, stage/facilities leases, post production agreements and visual effects agreements).
• Drafting forms for use in connection with production related issues.
• Assisting in preparation of production documents for submission in connection with tax credit applications.
• Working with producers and production personnel on Netflix's Original Series productions regarding day-to-day legal issues during prep, principal and post-production.
• Working cross functionally with Netflix's various internal partners including the Production, Business, Finance, Risk Management, Health and Safety, Real Estate teams to maintain alignment and facilitate communication between departments.
• Maintaining flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary.
• The successful candidate will have an undergraduate degree or equivalent, and at least 2 years of business affairs and/or legal experience in film or television production.
• LLB preferred, but not required.
• Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably on multiple projects under tight timeframes in a fast-paced production environment.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to effectively coordinate between cross-functional teams.
• Tech-savvy individual and quick to adapt to new or changing systems.
• Comfortable counseling business partners and making decisions that have both legal and business impacts.
• Adept at developing and fostering relationships with counterparts within the relevant production communities.
• Good understanding of the UK film or television landscape; working knowledge of the Pact-Bectu UK TV Drama Agreement is a plus but not essential.
• Good judgment and strong critical thinking skills.
• Ability to respond positively to change and be respectful of new ideas as well as ability to innovate and strive for organisational efficiency.
• High level of organisation, detail orientation and ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines.
• Research experience is a plus, but not required.
• Willingness to tackle matters outside your area of expertise.
• Ability to embrace and advocate for cultural diversity.
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively cross-functionally, think practically and be solution-oriented This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.