Manager, Ads Policy
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/17/2023 8:13:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Manager, Ads Policy jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Manager, Ads Policy postings
Full Time Job
At Netflix, we want to entertain the world and are constantly innovating on how entertainment is imagined, created, and delivered to a global audience. We currently stream content in more than 30 languages in 190 countries, topping over 230 million paid subscribers.
We recently launched a new ad-supported tier to offer our members with more choice in how they consume their content. Our new tier allows us to attract new members at a lower price point, while also creating a compelling path for advertisers to reach audiences that are deeply immersed.
The Ads Policy Team sets advertising standards to protect the experience of our members and business partners. We work with a variety of teams from Product Management, Engineering, Legal, Public Policy, and Strategic Planning and Analysis to set policies in a scalable way and deliver ads in a manner that's thoughtful of our member's viewing experience and drives great outcomes for advertisers. Ads Policy Team members are motivated to find innovative solutions and use technical know-how, user insights, and proactive communication to pursue the highest possible quality and safety standards for members and advertisers.
On this new team, you're a big-picture thinker and strategic leader. You understand the member's point of view and are passionate about using your combined technical, sales, and customer service acumen to deliver high impact to our business by monetizing our incredible slate of content. As one of the newest entrants in the Connected TV advertising space that's rapidly growing, we seek to build unique value propositions that help us differentiate from the competition and become a market leader in record time.
We are looking for an Ads Policy team member who is excited to join us on this journey.
• Functional Expert. Lead a team with expertise in ads product policy development and enforcement. Drive business innovation and vision for these functional areas, both internally (for our teams and workflows) and cross-functionally (across our stakeholder teams).
• Operational Strategist & Project Management. Proactively identify business-critical issues and opportunities to improve how we advise, align, finalize, and enforce ads policies at Netflix.
• Team Leadership. Empower, support, and cultivate an organization of senior-level ads product policy professionals. A natural team leader with a proven track record of articulating team purpose and priorities, and rallying teams around these.
• Resource & Capacity Planning. Plan and optimize team bandwidth across ads policies, ensuring adequate coverage and maximum impact. Manage long range team planning and forecasting, anticipating roadblocks and volume spikes.
• Global & Regional Player. Ability to be an advocate for the specific needs of Ads Policy bringing a global lens, striking a balance between scalability, localization, and highly nuanced sensitivities and cultural perspectives to drive meaningful ads policies for Netflix, our members and advertisers.
Experience & Skills
• Experience managing and leading multi-disciplinary teams.
• Functional expertise and leadership experience in Content Moderation, Policy/Legal Operations, Trust & Safety
• Experience managing and scaling a high volume of content across multiple verticals and countries
• Be both quantitative and qualitative. You have strong analytical acumen to evaluate complex systems and dissect problems. You will build confidence across disciplines, tailor communication appropriately depending on your audience, and translate needs into opportunities.
• Strong communication and cross-functional skills, with the ability to engage, listen, and collaborate with internal departments/teams to align from strategy through execution.
• You thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and have a goal-oriented entrepreneurial mindset, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $140,000 - $600,000
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.