Manager, Ads Marketing
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/17/2023 3:14:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Manager, Ads Marketing jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Manager, Ads Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Netflix is one of the world's leading entertainment services with 238 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, films and games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can play, pause and resume watching as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time.
The Manager, Ads Marketing will be a key architect in the Ads Marketing team's success by crafting and activating the Netflix advertising story and value proposition to brand partners across key markets. You'll work with multidisciplinary teams to develop strategic approaches to fueling brand and business growth on platform, unlocking the creative potential of Netflix's ads offering.
Additionally, you will contribute to broader business tactics and pursue learning and development opportunities to consistently grow and evolve as a Netflix marketer and leader.
• Design and craft go-to-market strategies and narratives in an exciting way for the Sales team and their advertising clients in collaboration with Global Ads Marketing team.
• Collaborate cross-functionally (Comms, Ad Product, Research & Marketing) to ensure a consistent ads narrative.
• Lead the strategy and approach for how Netflix Ads shows up at local industry events and bespoke client engagements.
• Pull together business goals, to align on audiences to target, channels to employ, countries to activate, etc.
• Work with product and comms partners to clearly define marketing needs and coordinate various parts of the Ad Sales organization to execute against those needs (e.g. brand design, organic social, paid social, partner marketing, etc).
• Collaborate in building the marketing strategy for ad product launches.
• Understand our partners (advertisers), and seek actionable insights to inform product and marketing strategy, and represent partners to cross-functional teams.
• Assess the right data and insights and upcoming ad solutions to identify key B2B stories that will resonate with the region and local markets.
• Deliver regular updates to leadership complete with wins, challenges, and asks.
• Collaborate with cross-functional and international teams for launches and ongoing growth. Partner regularly with Product, Sales, PR, and other cross-functional partners.
• An understanding of of the CTV/OTT/Streaming landscape.
• 7 years of experience in Ads or B2B marketing, product marketing, digital advertising or marketing communications.
• Experience in product positioning, narrative, and collateral development.
• Ability to work in a highly cross-functional environment to drive stakeholder alignment and scaled communications.
• Analytical and organizational skills, and the ability to communicate effectively in person at all business levels and effectively navigate ambiguity.
• Ability to develop and implement creative ideas, partner with agencies, and carefully manage competing projects with tight deadlines.
• Work closely with product and sales teams to develop product strategy, positioning, and messaging.
• Develop content including blog posts, case studies, presentations, creative assets, and thought leadership that support our marketing objectives.
• Help inform the development of new measurement products based on advertiser feedback and market insights.
• You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are eager to flourish in our unique company culture (see Who We Are).
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $175,000 - $445,000
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds stronger teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, ancestry, national origin, caste, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic makeup, marital status, or military service.