NetflixMexico City, MX
This was removed by the employer on 7/25/2023 10:13:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Localization Producer jobs in Mexico City-MX
Search all Localization Producer postings
Full Time Job
Come join the team responsible for localization at Netflix! We are a passionate team dedicated to bringing the Netflix experience to international markets. We are looking for a Localization Producer to lead our growing localization efforts in the region.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally with Product, Content, Marketing, Linguists, Legal, and Design, and you will provide support and leadership to a matrixed team of writers, project/program managers, and language managers who are responsible for the quality, authenticity, and cultural representation and adaptation of Netflix experience in the LatAm region. You will represent the overall strategy and execution of the writing and localization launch strategy in the region or from the region, resulting in a great member experience through excellent writing and localization. We seek a highly motivated self-starter with a track record of driving impact in ambiguous environments.
The environment is fast-paced, requiring the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision and manage cross-functional stakeholders and ambitious business goals and deadlines. You will need to demonstrate the ability to translate content strategy and complexities to be successfully executed while maintaining a focus on creative excellence and quality. You must be a systems thinker, see how global/local, and creative/operational needs intertwine, and exhibit strategic leadership and problem-solving skills to manage a highly complex slate of content. The right mix of organizational and communication skills is key to success. Attention to detail and a proven ability to manage priorities are also essential. This role is based in Mexico city.
• Provide guidance for Writers, Language Managers, and Program and Project Managers across different countries in LatAm, in close collaboration with the regional leader.
• Drive high-priority title launches from their localization strategy to implementation with a focus on creative excellence and a seamless member experience.
• Centralize localization strategy and maintain accountability across Globalization title-launch teams (Language Management, Product Writing, Project Management, Marketing Localization, etc.).
• Foster relationships and partner with key stakeholders to define the content localization approach for local content slates.
• Gather, analyze & report on the data; look for opportunities to optimize workflows, inefficiencies, or member issues that have been reported in partnership with functional teams.
• Deep partnership with colleagues executing title project management to deliver end-to-end localization excellence.
• Vendor engagement at scale to continuously improve our quality while operating with increasing efficiency.
• 8 years of experience in project management and organizational tasks in a global enterprise environment. Background in the entertainment industry is a plus.
• 5 years of Operations, localization, internationalization, international product development, or international business management experience.
• Experience in program management for language launches, global software launches, creative content, marketing, and/or subtitle localization, is a plus.
• Superior operational management and organizational skills with an ability to translate complex ideas into simple and intuitive communications.
• Demonstrated success in business analysis and strategic planning. Ability to make data and insights accessible to a non-expert audience.
• Ability to lead large-scale complex, cross-functional programs to delivery, preferably in an online content environmentProven effectiveness at delivering impactful presentations at the executive level; great interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively cross-functionally; demonstrated leadership, influencing, and execution skills at the executive level.
• Curiosity for language, culture, nuance, and the desire to continually build empathy