This was removed by the employer on 2/7/2023 5:14:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Localization Producer jobs in Seoul-KG
Search all Localization Producer postings
Full Time Job
Come join the team responsible for localization at Netflix! We are a passionate team dedicated to bringing the Netflix experience to international markets. We are looking for a highly motivated Localization Producer who is excited to ensure that the Netflix experience is equally enjoyable across the globe.
In this role, you will work cross functionally with Product, Content, Marketing, Linguists, Legal and Design. You will own the localization strategy & roadmap, schedules, budget, quality for your component and guarantee the successful launch of the Netflix content experience internationally.
The environment is fast-paced, requiring the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision, manage cross-functional stakeholders and ambitious business goals and deadlines. You will need to demonstrate the ability to translate content strategy and complexities to be successfully executed while maintaining a focus on creative excellence and quality. You must be a systems-thinker, see how global/local, creative/operational needs intertwined and exhibit strategic leadership and problem-solving skills to manage a highly complex slate of content. The right mix of organizational and communication skills is key to success. Attention to detail and a proven ability to manage priorities are also essential.
• Drive high-priority launches for titles like Squid Game from their localization strategy to implementation with a focus on creative excellence and a seamless member experience
• Oversee and act as the main point of contact for Globalization regarding the local content slate
• Centralize localization strategy and maintain accountability across Globalization title-launch teams (Language Management, Product Writing, Project Management, Marketing Localization, etc.)
• Foster relationships and partnering with key stakeholders to define the content localization approach for local content slates
• In partnership with Content Loc Operations gather, analyze & report on the data; looking for opportunities to optimize on workflows, inefficiencies or member issues that have been reported in partnership with functional teams
• Coordinate efforts with cross-functional teams such as Dubbing, Content, Engineering, Product Writing, Product Localization, Language Management, Marketing, Customer Service, Legal and Design to sync development efforts and localization schedules
• Ownership of high-priority content slate localization budget in close partnership with Localization Project Manager
• Advocate on behalf of Globalization to local cross functional stakeholders, as well as advocate for local market business and member needs to functional Globalization stakeholders
• 10 years experience in localization production or program management working on language launches, creative content and/or subtitle localization
• Solid in-depth knowledge of internationalization and localization
• Working knowledge of industry standard localization tools, competitors and local partner landscape
• Fluency in local office language is required
• Bachelor's Degree in Localization Project Management, International Communication Studies or equivalent experience a plus