Legal Operations Manager
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/23/2023 1:13:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Legal Operations Manager jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Legal Operations Manager postings
Full Time Job
We are looking for a Legal Operations Manager responsible for driving progress on active and pending initiatives as part of the Legal Operations, Technology, and Strategic Knowledge Management team and strategy: to deliver business impact and operational efficiency. The candidate must be a clear, concise communicator and passionate about excellence and innovation.
• Understand stakeholder needs and convert them into actionable business requirements for new or existing tools and processes to increase productivity
• Responsible for execution of Legal Operations, Technology, and Strategic Knowledge Management initiatives with a goal of building a core legal data set
• Partner with stakeholders to identify inefficiencies, streamline workflows, and drive the use of technology and automation
• Coordinate closely with Product, Engineering and other cross-functional partners to prioritize and track status of projects, tasks, and timelines for deliverables to maximize project impact and better inform short and long-term product vision.
• Align opportunities across the current suite of products which include: workflow automation, document and contract lifecycle management, IP/rights management, deal management, business insights dashboards, and the creation of structured legal data
• Build and maintain knowledge of critical legal systems (e.g., document management) and related workflows
• This role may also include evaluation, testing, training, implementation, and support for new and existing technology solutions
• B.A. or B.S. degree or relevant experience
• 7 years experience in project management, operations (general or legal), tech operations, solutions management, and tech program management in-house or at a law firm. Technology or entertainment company experience preferred
• Experience working with cloud-based and on-prem legal technology (e.g., deal management, rights management, e-billing, contract and document management, self-service contracting, e-signature, knowledge management, etc.)
• Excellent organizational, analytical, problem-solving, oral, and written communication skills
• Proven track record of breaking down complex processes, identifying key pain points, and delivering business improvements on a global scale
• Flexible amid an ever-changing and growing environment
• Strong empathy, storytelling, and presentation skills
• Experience training diverse user groups
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $140,000 - $650,000.
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.