Legal Operations Coordinator, Law Enforcement
NetflixLos Gatos, CA
Full Time Job
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with 183 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Do you enjoy law enforcement and legal process questions? Do you have great attention to detail and want to work on interesting legal issues in a fast-paced, collaborative, innovative environment?
Netflix is seeking a motivated, highly-organized, detail-oriented candidate with strong judgment to join our growing Law Enforcement and Compliance Team. This is an opportunity to work on sensitive and interesting projects, including U.S. and international data disclosure requests.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a great sense of humor
• Prior experience responding to legal requests from law enforcement authorities and consumers
• Self-starter and fast learner that can work independently while using impeccable judgment
• Strong analytical skills, with the ability to review data and identify trends
• Ability to maintain a positive, constructive attitude in ambiguous situations and to manage complexity and high pressure in a productive manner
• Superior organizational skills, extraordinary attention to detail, and a mindset that processes can always be improved
• Foreign language fluency is strongly preferred - extra points if you are fluent in either French, Spanish, Dutch, or German.
• Analyze and accurately respond to a variety of time-sensitive requests from law enforcement authorities in accordance with applicable laws and our terms of service, while upholding Netflix's strong commitment to member privacy
• Communicate both verbally and in writing to law enforcement authorities, outside counsel, consumers, and other Netflix teams
• Work closely with Engineering teams across the company to help test relevant tools
• Organize, log, and maintain accurate internal documentation and metrics
• Perform various administrative tasks and backup support for general litigation, regulatory, privacy teams as needed