Legal Operations Business Analyst
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/20/2020 3:13:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Legal Operations Business Analyst jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Legal Operations Business Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Legal Operations Business Analyst? The Opportunity:
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with over 167 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Netflix seeks an experienced Legal Operations Business/Data Analyst to be a deal, contract, and rights metadata guru, responsible for building and managing the master metadata model across the deal, contract, and rights lifecycle and informing the overall strategic direction of our tools based on current and future needs. The individual who fills this role will have an inside-out purview of the deal and contracts lifecycle and be in a position to influence the evolution of the applications used to manage deal, rights and contracts workflows.
This is an opportunity to be part of a public company with a great consumer brand and to help Netflix shape the future of entertainment.
• Proactively partner with contract operations, analysts and legal ops team members across Legal to understand current deal and contract metadata tracking
• Structure and drive a consistent definition and use of metadata across the legal department
• Understand the gaps in current systems, and shape requirements for metadata tracking across an ecosystem of tools and trackers
• Identify and recommend process improvement, service and automation opportunities
• Identify and drive impactful projects stemming from the core role as well as other areas on the legal operations and technology team's roadmap as needed
• Liaise with contract and data administration teams, product/engineering, legal operations, and 3rd party application teams to communicate requirements and drive solutions
• Create and manage reports required by internal database users
• Build a Data Dictionary across the ecosystem for data needed/input by Legal
• 5-7 years of experience in a related position such as legal operations analyst, paralegal, contract administration
• 3 years of experience analyzing data and utilizing data analysis tools and techniques
• Diverse combination of legal, business, and technical skills that include: process development, data quality assurance, contracts reconciliation, report development, and maintaining accurate data across a deal and contracts ecosystem.
• Strong communication, collaboration, verbal and written skills
• Strong data analysis skills and experience working with relational database technologies is preferred but not required
• Knowledge of G-suite, Airtable, and contract lifecycle management solutions
• Experience interpreting complex legal, financial, and technical contract terms and condition
• Experience working with databases and the movement of information across a series of applications (manually and/or via APIs)
• SQL, while not required, is preferred This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.