Legal Coordinator, Content Acquisition
Full Time Job
We are currently looking for an experienced Legal Coordinator to join our Seoul-based Business and Legal Affairs team, to help support our growing content acquisition efforts in Korea.
The successful candidate will have some prior contract management experience in a business or legal affairs setting. S/he will be highly-organized, self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and be able to juggle multiple responsibilities on a large portfolio of content deals with an unwavering attention to detail. They will also be excited and inspired by Netflix culture. This is a demanding and fast-paced role that requires curiosity and significant initiative.
This position will be based in Seoul, Korea with periodic travel, including to Netflix's office in Hollywood.
include but are not limited to:
• Contract administration, including contract execution, filing and database management
• Coordinating collection and dissemination of a large of volume of contracts on series and film productions
• Creating, updating and tracking spreadsheets with deal terms, options, and credits
• Managing, maintaining, and updating templates and forms as well as various dashboards and document management systems
• Conducting legal and territory-specific research, and maintaining a legal knowledge database
• Basic contract preparation under the supervision of counsel
• Working cross functionally to maintain alignment and facilitate communication between departments
• Increasing team operational efficiency
• Interact and communicate with external partners
• BA/BS required; Law degree or paralegal certificate preferred
• At least 5 years of contract management experience at a global company; experience in a media or entertainment environment preferred
• High level of organization, detail orientation and ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines in a very fast-paced environment
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to effectively coordinate between cross-functional teams
• Ability to think practically and be solution-oriented
• Ability to respond positively to change and be respective of new ideas with willingness to tackle matters outside area of expertise
• Ability to embrace and advocate for cultural diversity
• Proficiency with Google Suite
• Fluency in Korean and English
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. It's an exciting time to work at Netflix and be part of a public company with a great consumer brand and to help Netflix shape the future of entertainment.