Legal Coordinator, Content Acquisition - Sea & Anz
This was removed by the employer on 6/30/2021 5:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Legal Coordinator, Content Acquisition - Sea & Anz jobs in Singapore-SG
Search all Legal Coordinator, Content Acquisition - Sea & Anz postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Legal Coordinator, Content Acquisition - Sea & Anz?
Full Time Job
We are currently looking for an experienced Legal Associate to join our Singapore-based Business and Legal Affairs team, to help support our growing content acquisition efforts in South East Asia and Australia/New Zealand.
Reporting to the Director of Business & Legal Affairs for SEA and ANZ, the successful candidate will have prior legal and/or specific-contract management experience in a business or legal affairs setting. S/he will be highly-organized, self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and be able to juggle multiple responsibilities on a large portfolio of content deals with an unwavering attention to detail. They will also be excited and inspired by Netflix culture. This is a demanding and fast-paced role that requires curiosity and significant initiative.
This position will be based in Singapore with periodic travel, including to Netflix's office in Hollywood.
include but are not limited to:
• Contract preparation and preparation of legal agreements specific to the business needs (including license agreements/amendments and production agreements), under the supervision of the Director of Business & Legal Affairs and other members of the Business & Legal Affairs team.
• Contract administration, including contract execution, filing and database management
• Coordinating collection and dissemination of a large of volume of contracts on series and film productions
• Creating, updating and tracking spreadsheets with deal terms, options, and credits
• Managing, maintaining, and updating templates and forms as well as various dashboards and document management systems
• Conducting legal and territory-specific research, and maintaining a legal knowledge database
• Working cross functionally to maintain alignment on projects and facilitate communication between departments and cross functional partners working on our licensed and produced content
• Increasing team operational efficiency
• Interact and communicate with external partners
The successful candidate will have:
• Approximately 5 years of legal and/or contract management experience at a global company; experience in a media or entertainment company is preferred
• BA/BS degree; legal qualification or paralegal certificate highly preferred
• High level of organization, detail orientation and ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines in a very fast-paced environment
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to effectively coordinate between cross-functional teams
• Ability to think practically and be solution-oriented
• Ability to respond positively to change and be respective of new ideas with willingness to tackle matters outside area of expertise
• Ability to embrace and advocate for cultural diversity
• Proficiency with Google Suite
• Fluency in English required; ability to speak Thai and/or Bahasa Indonesian would be a plus.