Leadership Recruiting Researcher
NetflixLos Gatos, CA
Full Time Job
Leadership Recruiting Researcher - Core Engineering
Core to Netflix's success are the engineering teams that build and power the Netflix service. They are hard at work finding new innovative ways for Netflix to scale and bring stories to people around the world. You will help hire the leadership team that is key to the growth, success, and innovation of Netflix. In order to do this successfully it will require a high degree of influencing, critical thinking and strong collaboration with engineering leaders as well as your colleagues on the talent acquisition team.
As a recruiting team, we focus on finding great talent, anticipating business needs, and coaching our hiring partners to hire successfully. We don't solely focus on metrics to determine a researcher's success. Instead we also look at the qualitative impact in the form of coaching moments, successful long-term hires, and driving a forward-thinking streamlined recruiting strategy. We look for people who push the status quo, and enjoy spending their time finding creative ways to source and attract talent. Our culture empowers people to think outside of the box, breaking the standard ''recruiting process mold''. You will be empowered to be innovative when you think a process is inefficient and you'll have peers who do the same.
What You'll Do:
• Research: Utilize more than just Linkedin for deeper research techniques and strategies to surface talent and convey talent market insights back to your hiring team to influence the recruiting strategy. You'll apply those skills to source within organizations that will increase representation and share our value in building diverse and wide pipelines of talent.
• Evaluate: Identify talent, evaluate their technical skill set, and match it to opportunities within Netflix. Evaluate whether their motivations, interests, and values align with our unique culture of freedom and responsibility.
• Partner: Work directly with recruiters, and hiring managers as your partners to find and attract talent specific to the team's needs. Coach and advise based on your insights and knowledge in niche markets. You'll also partner cross-functionally with our Inclusion Recruiting Programs and Talent Operations teams.
• Prioritize: Use your own judgment on how to best organize, prioritize, and execute in a fast-paced environment. Own multiple requisitions, and balance moving quickly while providing a great candidate experience.
Who You Are:
• Self-motivated and Driven: You like working autonomously and look for solutions and impact pro-actively. You are accustomed to managing competing priorities, prioritizing and meeting tight deadlines with minimal guidance.
• Curious: You look to dig deeper beyond the surface level of a job profile researching market trends, domain technology, and seek out information to have a solid understanding of the business. You ask for feedback, and want to grow and develop in your career.
• Team Player: You are transparent, and share openly with others. You offer your help when you see somebody needs it, and recognizes that one's success isn't somebody else's failure. You tend to mentor others, actively listen, and consider different points of views.
• Technical Recruiting Experience: You're experienced in candidate sourcing. You have successfully executed candidate engagement strategies to hire high-caliber engineering leaders. Challenging roles are exciting to you because you like solving complex problems.