Lead Game Artist
This was removed by the employer on 6/22/2023 7:13:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Video Game Category
Search for Lead Game Artist jobs in Helsinki-ES
Search all Lead Game Artist postings
Full Time Job
Next Games is a Netflix Game Studio, focusing on creating compelling fans-first interactive experiences by combining the stories of well-known movies and shows with engaging game mechanics. An unwavering focus on fans and fun gameplay is at the core of the studio's game development, free from the constraints of free-to-play.
As a Lead Game Artist you'll work within a team of highly talented and motivated artists, to create visually award winning mobile games!
If working on globally recognised entertainment IPs, or helping develop the next blockbuster game IP; that'll be available on the world's biggest streaming platform Netflix, sounds like your cup of tea, Next Games can provide that opportunity.
You should be a Highly Skilled artist, with the ability to create and direct stunning visuals in line with the Product vision; while collaborating with artists and other disciplines within the product team. You seek to find innovative ways to create captivating player experiences, through these visuals with the tools you see fit.
• Creating Concept & Production Game Art, that is in line of the product's art style at excellent quality level
• Define the art style of a project in collaboration with the Art Director and possible other Artists.
• Supports other Artists within the project and company, with feedback and guidance
• Communicating with other members in the game's development team
• Making sure all art related tasks are completed and that the production moves forward in a timely manner
Long term goals:
• Develop within the discipline to bring games creative visions to life with fantastic visuals
• Ambitious with a drive to progress within the discipline
• Strong art portfolio, demonstrating experience and style
• Strong experience in an art related industry, preferably within the game industry
• Strong understanding of art principles and in game art development
• Articulate and vocal about game development tasks and processes / pipelines
• Supporting other artist; sharing knowledge and documentation
• Strong communication skills & time management, that enables proactive and independent workload management.
• Experience leading artists and defining an art style for new projects
• Good command of Adobe Suite / Illustrative software, Unity experience is also considered valuable
• Knowledge of 3d Software is considered a plus