International Tax Manager
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. As Netflix expands globally, we look for the best and brightest talent to scale with and contribute to our growth. That's where you come in.
Netflix is seeking an International Tax Manager to join its Tax Team, reporting to the Senior International Tax Manager, to be based in Los Angeles, California. The International Tax Manager will provide US international outbound and tax operations and accounting support for Netflix's Studios business. The ideal candidate will have an strong accounting background, excellent organizational, communication and analytical skills as well as attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks.
• Partner with and provide tax operations and accounting support to a fast growing cross-functional studios accounting organization including translating complex tax planning projects for the studios accounting organization and developing the operational framework for ensuring alignment with legal entity and consolidations accounting principles
• Prepare technical and operating guidelines documentation for the broader accounting and finance organization and assist on special projects, as needed
• Engage with other cross-functional teams (legal, finance, treasury, etc.) who are part of the broader studios ecosystem to manage our entity structure and tax planning
• Assist in reviewing and tracking contracts and intercompany agreements in connection with our studios expansion internationally
• Bachelor or Masters degree in Accounting
• 8 years of relevant tax experience in a public accounting and/or a corporate environment including studios experience
• Solid understanding of domestic US and international corporate income and indirect tax concepts
• Solid understanding of legal entity accounting, consolidations accounting, intercompany transactions and basic transfer pricing
• Experience with US and international tax compliance is not required but is a plus
• Self-starter with good judgement and strong organization and critical thinking skills, ability to juggle multiple projects and produce high quality work product in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to effectively interact cross-functionally and with external advisors
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office and Google applications including advanced features of Excel, PowerPoint, or the Google equivalent and tax research software and tools
The ideal candidate will work as part of a high performance culture built around freedom and responsibility. Learn more about the Netflix culture and the business opportunity available in this role at jobs.netflix.com.