International Corporate Paralegal
NetflixLos Gatos, CA
Full Time Job
Our global Legal Team is seeking an International Corporate Paralegal responsible for supporting a broad range of legal, transactional, compliance and administrative matters globally. The successful candidate will have experience in entity management, corporate governance, maintenance of books and records, and supporting complex transactions. The successful candidate must also have the ability to operate independently in a fast-paced environment, prioritize a dynamic workload, and possess excellent judgment. Strong interpersonal skills are required as the role will partner closely with cross-functional teams across Netflix.
• Project manage all corporate legal matters related to international subsidiaries, including entity formations and dissolutions, board meetings, tracking of annual reports, approvals of financials, and all corporate governance needs related to international subsidiaries.
• Maintain subsidiary corporate minute books.
• Prepare, coordinate and track powers of attorney.
• Assist with, obtain and distribute notarizations, apostilles, legalized documents, certified copies, corporate filings and other corporate documents as needed.
• Draft worldwide corporate structure charts and global subsidiary lists.
• Manage and provide oversight and support in the records and data integrity of all information pertaining to international subsidiaries.
• Support Tax and Treasury departments with various transactions involving international subsidiaries.
• Coordinate executive and subsidiary director signatures on a variety of corporate documents.
• 7 years of relevant corporate legal experience, ideally at both a major law firm and in-house with a multinational company.
• Significant experience with corporate governance, compliance and legal entity management.
• Team player who is also comfortable working independently with minimal oversight on certain projects and making decisions independently.
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders and teams, providing excellent support when needed. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• California Notary Public qualification preferred.