NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with over 151 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Visit our culture memo and long-term view to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team.
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. As Netflix expands globally, we look for the best and brightest talent to scale with and contribute to our growth. That's where you come in. We're looking for a Production/Internal Auditor to perform financial and compliance audits for Netflix Studios, to ensure domestic and foreign productions adhere to Netflix's policies and procedures, adopt best practices, and report production costs accurately. This position is based in Los Angeles.
• Perform audits for Netflix productions worldwide in the following areas: policy & procedure compliance, tax incentive, cost reporting, FCPA compliance, local regulatory and legal compliance, fraud detection, etc.
• Maintaining and updating the audit program, scope, and schedule.
• Manage the day to day communication with the production and Production Finance team. Work cross-functionally with Content Accounting, Production Accountants, Production Finance, Physical Production, Post Accounting, Legal, Tax, etc.
• Assist the Internal Audit team with other audit functions, including operational audits, SOX compliance, special projects and ad hoc analysis as requested by Management.
• Work collaboratively across the business to drive value through participation in special projects and ad hoc requests.
• 5 years experience under your belt.
• Must be able and willing to travel extensively to domestic and international locations.
• Accounting/Finance experience in entertainment/ production operations/ production accounting preferred (working knowledge of cost reporting, on-the-ground production processes, etc.).
• Public accounting foundation strongly preferred.
• Internal audit or production audit experience preferred.
• Knowledge of production accounting systems (Vista, Global Vista, PSL3) preferred.
• Proficient in Google suite products with strong knowledge of sheets/docs.
• Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills. Foreign language abilities are a plus!
• CPA or CIA certification preferred.
• Effective prioritization and time management skills are necessary, as well as the ability to multitask.
• Prior experience with data analytics audit tools a plus.
• Must be able to work independently in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
• Embrace and advocate the Netflix culture.