Integration Architect, Finance Technology - APAC
Full Time Job
It's a great time to join our team and as Netflix grows globally, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to scale with our rapid expansion in creating owned content. We are the technology team at Netflix that manages the corporate ERP system along with many other financial/HR applications and tools. This position is based in the Singapore office and will report to the Manager, Finance Technology in the United States. The ideal candidate for this role is someone with a deep understanding of applications, systems and processes in the finance space.
Visit our culture page and long-term view to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and opportunity to be part of our team.
• Develop strong cross-functional relationships with business partners across various finance and engineering teams
• Design and deliver future-proof, scalable solutions
• Drive projects forward from requirements gathering to post launch support
• Support, troubleshoot and maintain applications and integration
• Strong Track record in developing enterprise application integrations
• Experience with middleware tools (Workday Studio or Mulesoft preferrable)
• Proficiency with REST & SOAP API, JSON/XML/XSLTs and various document transfer formats such as EDI and ISO
• Solid understanding of Relational Databases MySQL/PostgreSQL/Oracle (NoSQL databases a plus)
• Working knowledge of AWS and experience deploying cloud based applications
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Think analytically and effectively apply logic to solve problems
• Fast learner, detail oriented, decisive, and thrive in fast paced work environments
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effectively collaborate and team with others
• Demonstrated commitment and achievement to exceed expectations and serve multiple partners while delivering an outstanding experience
Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with over 167 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen.